Haven't played for about 3 months; What just happened?

Are there hacks on this game?

Was just rushing someone in a public game and someone comes in and hostiles us and starts pk’ing. I switch characters to fight him back but as i go to drop my excess gold in the corner of the map-in town- my game crashes. I restart the game and notices my character is naked, go back into the game we were in,and sure enough my body is on the ground and only the pk’er is there (the other 2 people in the game obviosly crashed as well) and he starts spamming the chat with “EZ”

What just happened?

1 Like

If only reading and browsing a few threads could give you the answer…

I am looking bud. Tons of topics about PTR and “Sunder” charms, don’t worry im browsing. Also made a topic… surprised that would worry you. Since you seem to know why not contribute?

3 Likes

I’m very helpful usually, but if you take a gander and use google you can figure it all out by yourself. You’re a big boy time to take care of yourself.

Now if you have any technical questions about in game mechanics or anything I’m all here for you, but you have to do a little of your own leg work.

Sounds like a hack and wouldn’t be surprised.

LOL I’m reading this topic " How PvP can be ignored that much in Patch 2.5?"

Reading your replies and clearly you’re just a miserable dude. Cheers bud I will figure it out and I definitely wouldn’t want any advice from you on anything else.

2 Likes

Best practice to avoid this problem is to have the one being rushed create a passworded game. And if someone STILL comes in trying to PK you, you’ll have more of an idea of what is going on, and you can just leave.

:+1:

Absolutely true… Wasn’t too worried about it I was just rushing cause I was bored, was just surprised to see the game getting hacked I guess.