Hardcore really that dead? (PC VERSION)

Is hardcore really this dead already??? There is like 2 games i can see , i have a hard time believing just 4 months in there is no one playing HC anymore?? Is there a problem with games showing up ?? or is it really this dead?

HC is my favorite but it kind of sucks when there is no one to trade with.

3 Likes

I think we will have more people there in season as plenty of people wait for it.

Use trading discords for trading honestly.

3 Likes

Sadly its common to see no games up at all. I believe there is still an issue with the games showing up but there is a thing where not many people wanted to play HC until the servers got ‘stable’. That’s understandable it sucks losing a char to lag.

Trade is discords or traderie etc. I just hate that type of trade as I’m more used to GW2’s trade where I just put it up for trade and log off…

We are hopeful for ladder to see people back in HC.

1 Like

hardcore was pretty active first 2 months or so after release. But after announcement to the announcement of ladder the player base shrank a lot.

Most are waiting to see what the new patch brings.

My friends and I were waiting for ladders to start before we played HC. We anticipated a rocky start to the game.

Ty for info , yeah i have seen no games at all as well.

I do use forums and such pretty dead too, I just killed my 69 sorc being a complete idiot anyway so I will wait for ladder i guess.

let’s make u a new sorc !

It was already dead well before that. Sc dwindled as well.

People got sick of all the issues and blizz waited too long to fix them

I play hardcore only myself but currently waiting for 2.4 x)

Sadly… yes, public HC is mostly empty game lists. I’ve been playing HC since day 1, and it’s been pretty empty from the start. Blizz has shown no love for HC… instead of HC being promoted as End Game, it feels like an After Thought. No lobbies, no forums, not even the aggressive stance for our avatars. I don’t think the devs take HC the way it was intended by the original game creators. Sadly…

Let’s hope better stability and a Ladder pump some life into HC, otherwise it’s fairly DOA.

Yeah I’m holding off until season starts. 2 99s I want season

Guys, what about making some event on hc to keep us busy?

We’re all waiting for the new patch.

2 Likes

Hardcore is dead, You are reliant on 8 player runs to level and rushes to get you to hell and then the difficulty is completely out of whack for the gear you possess and can realisticaally hope to obtain. You can die in an instant destroying a huge unrewarded time investment.

Softcore opinions are not valid with regards hardcore and should be ignored. An improved reward system is needed to keep players to continue to believe the risk is worth it

Yeah, although i think there is still that one guy who always knows how to load like 3chars in a game in d2r and will never tell you how, then he takes you farming in cs runs and hogs all drops and fun. He also likes to pretend to be different players but really its just one person.

Wish it was more regular players.

2 Likes

The only people who seem to survive long in hardcore are those running 2 characters in the one game to buff their main one

That is simply not true, most hard-core players lioe myself just solo the game

You opened the thread opining there is no one to trade with which suggests there is a deficit of players in your level of skill still interested in HC to trade with, that are they are dying endlessly farming to get some modicum of survivabilty.

Hardcore is dead because the reward does not scale with the risk

there are games but they just wont show up

its like you got a pool of people who can see each others games, others cant
however if they know the gamename they can type that in and join

didnt get fixed since launch, same problem on softcore but since there are alot more players the impact isnt as big as on hardcore or classic f.e.