Hardcore Character Dead due to Game Crashing Issue

Game crashes every 10-15 minutes on Xbox Series X. Was running fine for an hour then it started crashing again and then my hardcore character is now dead because of this issue. Blizzard support replied to my ticket with two links to computer troubleshooting and needing a game file to figure out why it crashed. This is not possible on the xbox. The ticket is now useless and has been marked as answered. Great.

I answered your other thread. Given the troubleshooting you already completed the recommendation would be to consult with Xbox support if the console is shutting off still and continue with the repair option they offered.

Note: Yesterday we did experience a DDoS attack on our services this wouldn’t have turned off your Xbox or crashed the game but it would have caused a lot of connection issues.

As for your ticket it sounds like you put it under PC crash instead of console crash but we wouldn’t be able to assist much more in this case as we believe given the behavior and troubleshooting this is more likely a console hardware or power issue.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.