Hardcore Builds?

Hey fam - I have a lvl 75 druid summoner just got into Hell in HC. Finding clear speed a little poor compared to windy. Something I’m doing wrong in my build?

I went all out wolves, bear, and dmg spirit.

I have a lot of experience with windy, a lvl 92 HC nonladder with nigma and all the bells and whistles. He clears any area with excellent dmg and survivability.

Compared to Necro and CE, the clear speed is tough for me. Resummoning bears and dire wolves onto elites for some focus fire is effective, but still troublesome in a large pack.

Merc uses infinity thresher (best ive managed to build since ladder)

Suggestions?

1 Like

Wind is still the only way on hardcore. Pure damage fire sacrifices oak. You sacrifice a respectable cyclone armor in the fire tree in general. You’d have to be sporting huge marbles to competitively play hardcore ladder as pure fire without seriously slowing down your gameplay right now.

1 Like

Did you max your ravens? My druid is softcore, but his clear speed is good (not great, but good) and his survivability is fantastic. Ravens are your best source of damage on non-immunes.

I only put one point into damage spirit. Put a lot into spirit wolves for immunes and also got an enchant merc. Not sure those are the best choices, but it was the easiest ride from start through hell I ever had.

3 Likes