post holy bolt changes you know …
Is there a solution?
That does not compromise hammers
and works for more than players 1
post holy bolt changes you know …
Is there a solution?
That does not compromise hammers
and works for more than players 1
1pt Smite + merc for the mummies, throw an occasional hammer to keep the skellies down.
![]()
You ask for a solution, but I’m not sure what the problem is you are referring too.
how do you kill the second baal (magic immunes) wave with hammerdin.
pre 2.4 it used to be holy bolt (now the hammers are not anymore synergy for the bolt and killing them is a problem for me)
Ah, I see.
Hmm… I’ve been using FoH so I don’t know first hand how to handle magic immunes with Hammerdins. So all I can do is theorycraft, but maybe it’ll give you some ideas?
You could use 1 point in Sanctuary I suppose? That grants massive damage against Undead. Maybe use a combo of Charge (already have 1 of the synergies maxed out if you are a Hammerdin) and Smite to take out the mummies, with the knockback on Sanctuary keeping the skeletons off you?
Using Lawbringer with an Act 5 Merc would also work maybe?
Get a grief, 1 point zeal and fana with lots of + skills which youll have as a hammerdude
Use mercenary?
experimenting; so far might merc with Eth obedience is doing fine on players 1, not soo fast on 3
I do not have a fortitude (for him), so I guess this will be my next goal
the thing is, I do not want to carry special equipment (like grief in cube) especially for this occasion as it takes most of the space for potential drops
Try act 5 merc with good weapon and off hand lawbringer or use azurewraths.
Also option is act 2 merc with tomb reaver socketed by 3 eld runes.
Reapers toll is also great.
thank you, will experiment; I do happen to have 3OS Tomb Reaver (haven’t thought about it) and Azure
Then i would definity go for act 5 with azurewrath.
get a merc that aint sht man