Guided Arrow does not work with Controller

The arrow does not track 99.9% of the time, and also according to miss indicators, does not always hit.

EDIT: ok, so the miss indicators also flag a block.

6 Likes

Ya please fix it…guided arrow not guided what a joke…

3 Likes

still waiting for this to be fixed, or even acknowledged

2 Likes

I noticed this same issue. My first character is a strafezon and I use guided arrow a lot before unlocking strafe. The only time guided arrow hits is when you’re shooting straight on.

3 Likes

At this point, I’m just assuming that when the controller targeting system was built for d2r, it directly countered the mechanics of this skill. Anyway, bumping this report yet again. The skill is a staple for many bow builds and feels like actual garbage when playing this game with a controller (on pc and on console). Just rename it to Arrow.

3 Likes

This is such a joke. How is this not fixed immediately. The skill does not work and makes this build garbage. I’m so mad

1 Like

Bumping this too. Insanity that this hasn’t been fixed yet. Bowazons are already one of the weaker classes (unless you’re rich like me :rofl:) and this makes it hurt even more. Fix guided arrow AND buff bowazons.

2 Likes

Bone Spirit from Necro is broken the same way… It just hits when you target directly. Its not searching a target on its own.

1 Like

This seems to be a problem still after 2.4.

a good question whether or not it will be fixed.

1 Like

There’s no problem on pc using keyboard and mouse it always hits. The problem is when you use the controller. Hope for the fix.

1 Like

Bumping. When it will be fixed? 03.03.2023 outside! FIX THIS!

BUMP. FIX IT! Bowazons are Blowazons like this!

Only hits about 10% of the time for me, according to the miss indicator