Graphics Issue on Xbox Series X - Colors flashing on screen

Hey there,

Running into a strange bug for console. Seems to happen with the following:

1. Enemies are Frozen Scourge (Though this has also happened after killing Shenk)
  2. Area: Frozen River or Glacial Trail
  3. Console: Xbox Series X is the only way I could reproduce it. Seems I can’t get it to occur on Switch.
  4. When Fortitude triggers Chilling Armor
  5. Graphics Mode: Performance and Quality

Video of the Bug Report

I have already tried a different HDMI Cable, TV and Monitor. This is the only game that has this issue. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Update: It seems to happen from a lot of particle effects occurring all at once. I was able to reproduce this in World Stone Keep as well, and was easily reproduced with the Specters and Souls on the screen at the same time while I was using Frenzy.

3 Likes

Happening here as well. Xbox series X.

I think the graphics are over tuned and causing the console to fry like diablo charm used to do on the PC as this is happening in graphic intensive locations like Shenk’s death animations from the catapult which can be 100% replicated.

Your list is correct. Worst is the fortitude chilling armor proccing retaliation bug against archers and mages.

Scared to fry my console.
I dont farm Shenk and can’t play melee with fortitude armor anymore.

The heat coming out of console is excessive as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.