In act2. Duriel is killing me DURING the loading screen!!! I can’t even see him or do anything! As soon as the game loaded, I’m dead! I’ve lost all my gold and can’t progress anymore… For 70$ I would hope that you fix this REALY soon!!! Now I just can’t play the game anymore… Please fix this crap!
I haven’t been killed yet but I lost half of my health when entering the portal last night. It’s ridiculous how the game never had loading screens when entering tp for the past 20 years, but with the advance in technology, and on more powerful systems we now have loading screens.
One tip is to drink 3 thawing potions just before entering. This will make you take much less damage from his attacks.
You can buy them from the potion merchant i town.
I’m wondering if moving the game to a SSD would help for this specific issue? I run it on an Xbox 1x
Similar experience on PS4. Game is active during loading screen. Not ideal. Only reason survived Duriel was high vitality.
Eager to see the response/resolution from a blizz employee for this one…
Same here, I am playing on PS4. Got killed while the game is still loading. They should offer a refund, how can you ignore a major bug like this after lot of people reported it?
Died on loading screen in act2. Going from arcane to palace.
HC nightmare. Lost two characters similar loading issues.
I can confirm switching to an SSD fixed my this issue for me
It keeps happening to me while trying to kill Andy. It is so freaking annoying!
same here, in every teleport with loading screen there is 1-5 second to showing up the screen. the mobs already hitting meg before i even saw anything (the controller is buzzing)
This problem with Duriel’s room taking time to load was a big problem at D2 classic’s launch in 2000. The solution they implemented then (which I’ve been surprised to see doesn’t apply to Resurrected for some reason) was that it would load as soon as you entered the correct Tal Rasha’s Tomb so there’d be no transition time.
This was solved 21 years ago why are we dealing with it again?
The load screen is not needed. I died a few times due to slow loading screens. My character I could move around the map for a good 10-20seconds and nearly end up on the other side of the zone on other load screens and areas.
The game is active while the screen is loading. Just remove the load screen.
Same… ssd fixed my loading times for PS4 pro.
Im beyond pissed at this game right now. Ive wasted two sets of keys to ubers on single and cant get back into uber tristram because i die before the screen even loads. This is unacceptable. This game has been out for years now and this issue hasnt been fixed. Theres no reason i need to go out and buy an ssd drive for my playstation just because the devs couldnt code it right. Literally just spent a Ber rune making chains of honor just for ubers. Im done with this game. Blizzard has lost its luster.