Games Crashes in 2 - 5 minutes - Graphic update can play 10min than crash

my game crash in matter of minutes than i updated my graphic card and now takes more time crash but still crashes, got little hype for the event and cos the crashes my hype is gone, plz any help? it is just for me the crashing? or there is more people?

thx

Same here. Always crashes after a few mins

Howdy!

Your crash PedroBlack appears to be related to ow-graphics-hook64.dll try disabling or temporarily removing the program OBS or playing with the system in Selective Startup.

Will I do not see any occurrence crashes to give us clues. The first step would be to perform our crash troubleshooting located Here.

If the issue were to continue, reach out to our support team via a ticket Here, make sure to include your system files.

We look forward to getting you both back into the action soon!

I still need to use OBS Studio to livestream my gameplay. Please inform dev team to investigate performance and stability crash issue. Besides, this game definitely needs another patch soon.

I sent you guys a ticket, you told me to delete all my drivers and reinstall. I did that and the problem still occurs. I followed it up with a reply and you didn’t get back to me. It is only your game that is sucking up all my vram. This game doesn’t require 8gb vram to play, it literally says in the meter bar in the settings 3-4gb vram with my current settings.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.