Game stuttering on legacy and resurrected

My game stutters and so does the sound about every second on both game types, my computer meets all the standards to play the game in updated form. I set priority high. Updated all drivers. Updated windows fully. Repaired game file. Checked for updates on game. Any ideas?

1 Like

Yes post your pc specs incl. GPU. Which server region? Ladder or non ladder? Or offline?

AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.00 GHz
16 gb ram
windows 10
Radeon ™ RX 480 Graphics
US EAST, Ladder, but also does it offline

You can see in the forum posts that in the beginning of d2r had been many problems with the Radeon graphics. So I would say you should lower your settings and find a point where it’s playable.

I was messing around with things last night and had no stuttering for like 15 mins music was fine too, then game crashed. Even switched to legacy mode where graphics are horrendous and still doing it. I play new world and elden ring way mote graphic intensive it should be able to play diablo 2 in legacy mode….

Something happened last patch. I’m having similar problems and most topics on Technical Support are about people crashing and having lower performances.

So rest assured that it’s not just you and it’s probably not your pc’s fault.
Now if Blizzard would finally recognize this issue, that would be great…

Solution: i figured out that if i disabled my realtech audio game works fine now… no clue why

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.