AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

Remember the pc you used to play the original d2 on back in the day. Now look at the one you have now and we can’t play it.

3 Likes

It wont work today. In fact I doubt it will work at all next week. This is a circus and we are the clowns.

12 Likes

Here to support thread. Having the same issue :frowning:

4 Likes

same here.
same here.

same here. plz fix it

1 Like

Morning everyone.

In for the day again so I wanted to re share the information we got last night, in case it’s getting lost in the thread. Unfortunately I don’t have anything else to share just yet but I’ll keep my ear to the ground for the rest of the weekend on this to see if there’s any further movement.

As previously I can’t really promise anything, but I’m sorry we couldn’t get it out before the weekend here in US since I know a lot of folks were eagerly looking forward to playing.

10 Likes

Will work be done today?

We don’t care about locked characters. I can’t launch the game after release 48 hours ??

Provide ETA - at least I don’t have to try launch over and over and over over again…

5 Likes

Thank you for the update.

3 Likes

Are we eligible beyond 3 days for this issue if we want a refund?

3 Likes

What was that fix, after the FIX i cant log, just lunching and go to desktop again and again and again

the error:
3726BCEB-53B3-40A4-8F83-3CC71EA82E31

I know GGG (Grinding Gear Games) would have worked during the weekend to solve the issues if it were PoE.

12 Likes

The bottom line here is just BS on all levels. There shouldn’t be any reason that this game wasn’t ready at launch. Sorry not sorry. Its not like they had to go back and recreate the wheel or anything. We are talking about just polishing an existing game.

Further this should never have been released until it worked properly. I feel like this is the dark age of pc gaming. Errors and lots of self taken steps to get something to work. This should be a plug and play deal with NO TROUBLES AT ALL!

Complete crap product and service and if I hadn’t been waiting months to relive this experience I’d be hot and in a hurry to get a refund and uninstall battlenet. Get it together BLIZ crew!!

7 Likes

Oh nice, and now they say I can’t even get a refund?

1 Like

it says in the post, ETA is monday at the earliest so might be some time next week

1 Like

i just want to play the game, is this so much to want. what about the other players … they are 80+ … and when is fixed i will start from level 1

afrer the fix reset all accounts … that will be the start we all waiting at 23.09.2021 (it will be date that be remebered like 9/11)

3 Likes

It’s really frustrating but on the bright side you’ll start the ladder at the same time as everyone else

4 Likes

We would start the ladder the same regardless of how the launch went. This is not a bright side. There is no bright side.

4 Likes

Just ask for a refund and don’t buy game for another 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Imagine taking 35,000 people out of the fun of the new remastered due to AVX being added bummer. Good thing they didn’t start with ladder!

1 Like