I have made sure that:

I have the latest drivers
My computer meets at least minimum specs:
|—|—|
|Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i3-4130 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz|
|Installed RAM|8.00 GB (7.82 GB usable)|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|
1 TB HD|

I’m really unsure what to do here but i’ve owned the game since launch and haven’t been able to play once.

12 Likes

Having the exact same problem since Launch, even after the patch.

Really hope they fix this soon. Want to play what I paid for!

4 Likes

same thing here… im crying

3 Likes

Same problen cant get the damn game play hit play and it gos black and shoots an error seriously annoying

3 Likes

atleast it shows you something i start the game it stats loading then pops me out with a bloody error FDDA0AB4-A217-46BE-87AB-59EB550F136F. wth is that i just bought and installed the game

5 Likes

me too i want to cry ! come on guy

2 Likes

are we gonna ever get to play this dang game!!! common

2 Likes

this is what happens when they do the same thing like wc3 reforged so bugged and not complet, why do they wanna relase games that have so much problem, they need more time do things right or hire better staff :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t play the either damn this is such a disapointement

1 Like

same but i dont get an error code, its just a crash to desktop within 10 seconds of getting to the main menu

1 Like

Same here. Played the beta but that’s it. Debating if I should request a refund just to buy it on console so I can play.

1 Like

same here! i just download it, on windows 10 pro, my pc has 2 cpu, 12gb ram, gtx760 and only SSD here, just a black screen and then the erro code
8A3F4EE7-3DF6-455A-ADBA-434CA63C67FE

3 Likes

My game crashes randomly… sometimes does not even reaches the menu, sometimes after a few minutes I started playing… really annoying, hope they will fix soon. Already tried everything I could. No error message is displayed, not even in Windows Event Viewer. Jesus.

1 Like

349475A7-386B-49A7-8E19-164A1A592D0E
ecran noir au demarrage puis se coupe

1 Like

Same issue for me. Latest update, all good on requirements and drivers. Click play, tries to load and error message. There is always going to be teething issues. hopefully sorted soon.

3 Likes

stil cant ducking play!
what the hell are they doing blizziard?
i

1 Like

same here, i checked online and all we can do atm is wait for the patch. lets hope they fix it soon otherwise im asking for a refund. its stupid buying the game then cant play it

2 Likes

I am having similar issues. Game fails to launch. Still unable to play & purchased 2 weeks ago. New PC with all the latest drivers and gear…

2 Likes

stil cant play the game same code everytime i try start the game :confused:

diss able ur graphic card and try and load it if it dose it ur graphics card