Game is unplayable on EU Servers

We, the EU players, have been trying to communicate the issue for a week over tweeter, these forums. We don’t even get a response what the issue could be, nothing at all.
If you don’t care, I won’t care as well. I’ll tell all my friends to avoid any blizzard or activision product in the future on any platform.

Exact description for lazy nerds:
The rubberbanding and lag is so bad that the char is moving back to where it started moving over and over. HC mode is impossible in this state, lots of builds unplayable. That insane lag spike, slow response time and rubberbanding happens in EU Server only!

11 Likes

Yea they did another maintaence idk what they did this time, moved again to another server (servertransfer)

or

idk

Its again not working, the community gets perma rubberband to the stash,lags ,tele stuck lags etc. i mean its nice having tele in town without spamming tele…very nice NOT.

1 Like

I had 2 years break from game. Came back this week. With all this s*it going on I can expect to have normal playing of game every second day Blizz ??? Are you this desperate to force as many D2 players into your other products that are having this or that system of active monetization ? Having 9 games (Blizzard IPs) under some sort of active monetization is not enough for you ? Are numbers of your active playerbase in those games that low for your endless money hunger ?

Same sh** on Switch & on PC…

1 Like

Latency etc looks fine but it’s unplayable as it seems to be package loss on some server nodes?

1 Like