AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

PezRadar did a pinned post in the general D2R forums looks like AVX needs QA testing this weekend and we’re looking at Monday if anyone was monitoring just this thread wondering if possible this weekend

There is no point in refunding the game in my eyes, of course we can’t play it right now because there are the hell problems.

I’m just as frustrated as you are, understandable.

We can only pray that we can play as soon as possible.

2 Likes

im down if someone starts a class action, id like to get y refund without all the hassle hey are puttin me thru

Earliest will be Monday according to the latest blue post. Sounds like it is causing other issues by fixing it.

Mod only mode over. My question is if the fix is still in the works, if you guys are working nights and or weekends. I don’t mind the bad news of no, but it would be great to know if I should make other plans this weekend or if there is a chance this will be resolved still.

Hey all, updates on the AVX fix from the General Discussion forums. It looks like this is getting delayed unfortunately. I don’t have any more information than this at this time but pushing it out for visibility’s sake.

5 Likes

It’s not going to come prior to Monday, and before then the refund window is going to close so just take your refund and come back when the game is patched and working for AVX users.

5 Likes

F’s in chat boi’s!!!

1 Like

Unreal and what a complete joke.

8 Likes

I cannot login to the game. It’s been hours. I’ve tried closing and restarting every 15 minutes. Please resolve this.

2 Likes

My disappointment is immeasurable.

4 Likes

Can someone share the refund link again?

Man, I’m not gonna refund, or class action, or any of that crap, but HOLY CRAP… Can’t play till Monday is such bullshiz. at earliest… I’m incredibly let down.

5 Likes

Ahh too bad, my excitement is all gone. Hopefully I can get a refund even though I pre-ordered months ago.

1 Like

What a debacle.

/me unfollows D4

well sorry but that not acceptable give a COMPENSATION to those ton of players who were praying to play this weekend

5 Likes

Monday? lol. What a effing circus.

4 Likes

Wow. Yeah looking like I’m going to refund. I’m not risking losing the money and this not being fixed for a while

Go about your lives. Nothing is happening until the client update and QA tests it over the weekend. Yes, I’m just as PTFO as the rest of you after the beta ran flawlessly at 1440p/60fps and max settings, only to inexplicably not be able to launch the **** game at all.

4 Likes

If we participated in open beta then when they fix this issue, this should be considered a safe purchase, right?