AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

oops! lol this is correct hahaha feels like 30hrs but its actually only 18hrs, my bad!

1 Like

Guys I haven’t check yet but that might help:
http:// bityl. pl/cA4mb (just remove “spaces”) because blizzard is…

Describe that link more, because it looks shady as a MF.

1 Like

avx emmulater it seems…

Let us know if that last link works pls!

the link is legit, to Intel’s website but it’s a software package and the average person would find shell integration quite complex and over their head i believe. I would recommend waiting till the developers release a hotfix otherwise you may cause more problems once it patches.

I’ve been pissed at PoE and GGG, but I would say GGG would have swiftly handled a situation like this.

4 Likes

They most certainly would’ve. These issues and the delay in responding to them are symptoms of a company that doesn’t care about its players. I can guarantee you they were popping champagne while alarm bells were going off in Tech Support.

Maybe it’s the anniversary edition? 21 years in the making and +21 hours trying to press play button… keeping it even LOL

2 Likes

Sry because blizzard is such a shiet that I can’t even post a link.

They cant help and they are preventing the solve.

Its an emulator for Intel processors that might help (my last post)

You haven’t checked to see if it works yourself?

Top Topic in the forums and still there’s nothing here about…

I have some Windows malfunction that I have to figured out first:
E: [tid:3976] SYSCALL_INSPECTOR: The NTDLL!NtContinue function jumps out of NTDLL, at 0x776f2e0c. It may be hooked by a PIN-incompatible software installed on the system
A: Source\pin\base_w\ipc_server_windows.cpp: LEVEL_BASE::StartServer: 1272: assertion failed: res == TRUE

But that should help because its emulating the missing extension.

Just posting in the thread to confirm there are still an untold LARGE number of us struggling with this issue and who would really love a fix so we can go and hack some monsters to bits in shiny 4k.

Looking forward to patchfix for this ASAP, cheers :smiley:

4 Likes

Blizz call some russian brains who can hack all the s. you can make maybe they can help out…

1 Like

I want my MONEY BACK! i can’t wait for 5-10 days of processing of refund since the game can’t even LOAD ,RUN or reach the game menu! The incompetence is LEGENDARY ! i am disappointed. what they should do is hasten the REFUND of people who just want their money back lessen it to 12-24 hours. since they release a game that work at beta for old processors. now in official release is broken to the core. they promise a time frame of fix but up until now NOTHING!

2 Likes

PLEEEEEASEEEE FIX ASAP! I took a day off, i canceled everything just to play an PS4 and Controller cause it wont run on my I7-870. There are literally no lobbies for hc wich sucks hard cause in one night we only managhed to get to lvl 25. Looting and management suck on controller. i cant do this any longer :smiley:

So what? Not being able to play is annoying me as well…but this game is no “race”. Who the kufc cares who gets to be max Level now, tomorrow or in a week?!

2 Likes

What is it that everybody is “racing” for max Level and progression? Is this really still a thing that people think they are better than others just because they are higher Level… what has nothing to Do with skill but just time spent ingame

1 Like

For many people a lot of the fun is finding something valuable early on that they can trade up for runes/uniques or whatever they are needing. It might be a fairly simple economy in D2R but it’s still what a lot of people like to play for, so for them whether its ladder or not, its still a race.