Game crashes continually while attempting to create and offline character

What a waste of money - I just purchased D2R and I can’t even load the game as it continually crashes.

I make it to the character selection in offline mode and crash
change my settings from medium to low crash
change everything to low crash
run a check on the battle net for any errors or updates get nothing
go back into the game reset all settings crash

Look through other forums and find out many others are in the same position as I am…

Pretty piss poor from Blizzard, wasted this purchase just to have it crash every time I open it.

Either fix it or give me my money back.

1 Like

D2R is not very optimized, you actually need a expensive 2023+ rig to even run it well

which is sad, because I can run world of warcraft dragonflight on a toaster rig.

d2r wouldn’t even run properly on my 1080 GPU, I had to get a 4060 ti and all the crashing/fps stopped.

Blizzard will usually refund a game within 14 days of its purchase, as long as you haven’t played for more than two hours… assuming you purchased it from the Blizzard Shop.

If you think your purchase qualifies for a refund, use this link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/d2r/1930/1932/solution and click Continue to start the refunding process.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.