*Game Breaking* Nintendo Switch Save & Exit Crashes

For any game type (softcore/hardcore/offline/online) after a new character has been created and attempt to leave game with save and exit game freezes requiring closing and restarting of software.

Online mode - after re-launching all skill bindings have been reset back to whatever it was at level 1.

Offline mode - the character just gets deleted.

I’ve archived, deleted, reinstalled, swapped SD cards it doesn’t matter. The game is essentially broken now.

Also during gameplay the circle and pentagram indicating autosaving continuously spins and never stops no matter how long you play.

I have been playing this game daily since it launched and this has made it unplayable. Honestly I’m at the point of wanting a refund because the game is useless now. Every similar forum regarding this problem never has a response or resolution and it’s infuriating.

The total lack of support on the issue has been extremely frustrating and disappointing. The game was made for long time fans of the series and now game breaking issues are being left for MONTHS with no follow-up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.