Gambling Circlets sometimes makes a coronet spawn in the gamble window even when you're well below the character level/quality level that would otherwise be required to spawn it

Title. If i can spawn circlets in the gamble window, for some reason, even though i am well below the level required to spawn coronets, there is a chance when i gamble the circlet, its spot will be taken by a coronet instead of a circlet despite me never being high enough level to otherwise have a coronet properly spawn on its own.

As in, if i were to go talk to gheed on a level 31, a coronet would never spawn in the gamble window UNLESS i were to buy a circlet and it get replaced by it(the bug). You would never be able to spawn it because your character level is too low for that type of item to be put in there.

Clearly bugged, i know this seems small but its insanely annoying since you sometimes want to target gamble circlets since they’re cheaper, and usable on low level characters. You’re forced to either 1) either gamble the coronet, with rather weird results 2) or refresh gheed, and then keep flipping through gheed until you find another circlet, and pray it doesn’t give you a coronet. I don’t want to play gheeds gambling game where i have to keep refreshing, i just want to be able to gamble circlets without having to refresh. Is this such a huge ask? Make coronets its own thing again please.

2 Likes

Confirming the bug, it’s happening to me with two characters at level 34 and 45. Coronets should not spawn when gambling at those levels.