Fury Druid Build Help

I need help. I have a Fury Druid with Summoning and I can’t get past physical immunes.

I have 20 in Lycanthropy, Werewolf and Fury. Everything else is in summoning: with Dire Wolves, Grizzley and Oak Sage.

Should I dump summon and go Hurricane?

Thank you.

Get Reaper’s Toll unique thresher for your mercenary, Decrepify it procs will help against physical immune enemies. Overall that will also skyrocket your damage output and therefore kill speed, especially if you don’t use Ravens whose overwrite the curse with their own. Note however sometimes there will still be enemies immune to physical damage even with the curse, luckily it happens very rarely.

Also having Crushing Blow + Open Wounds will help to deal with such foes, although slowly. This method combines very well with a Werewolf using Fury due to very high attack speed, therefore triggering CB + OW often. Having these stats in addition will greatly help to deal with bosses/elites.

Another option is to respec a bit (if you have high level Oak Sage you don’t really need lv20 Lycanthropy for example) to pick Fire Claws or Rabies, sadly these skills won’t be very strong.

Ofc you can combine these methods together for overall better working build.

Thanks. What do you mean by Ravens overwriting the curve? Are you talking about the Raven’s blind?

Yes. Ravens in fact cast Dim Vision curse on hit, which replaces any other active curse.

bit late to help you but if just in case