From the other 98%

D3 was sold well because of Diablo 1 and 2. D3 is a huge let down.

What is your point? There are really bad movies with tons of money. Fast n Furious series for instance.

So eveb if D3 made good money, what does it mean? Nothing. Only that its predecessors were amazing

2 Likes

Learn to read the link I gave. It’s not that hard.

Why did it sell more after 6 months if it was based on D2 hype when reviews were out? And even more after 1 year? And even more after second year?

Logic.

1 Like

Dude, D3 flopped in like what…2 years? now it’s just a buncha circle jerking for people who are just pushing for the solo grift 1000 lol…meanwhile D2 was for for a minimum of 10 years before it gradually dropped off in 2013, now it’s back and hot again.

Proof the D2 is more successful than D3.

1 Like

Learn to read the link I posted.

D3 sold more after initial two years.

Give me source on your D2 sales and D2R. I know how much they sold and even both of them combined barely struggle against first month of D3.

This is absolutely correct. I would have ignored D3, if I hadnt been a D2 player. D3 sucks, there’s no multiplayer value to speak of. no pvp, no leveling system, loot drops everywhere so you find what you want and then the games over. D2 had pvp to look forward to after leveling up and getting gear, both games have pvm communities which is great, but simplicity is better than “big numbers means good game”

1 Like

D3 was succesful because of D2. get rolled lil eggy.

1 Like

Always have been this way, at least since 2005 (when I started playing DII LoD online).

Sorry, facts don’t care about your feelings. I posted with concrete evidence that you are wrong.

Told you, denial and delusions come with Gheed’s staff. Not a problem of mine if you ignore facts.

So did Roblox. Maybe that’s your your speed.

1 Like

Follow me around more with your wounds please. Too hilarious to even ignore at this point. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Better being a “braindead zombie” than being you.

Dont know where you got that from, for me it seems the other way around. For example, with the start of D3, how they deactivated the D2 battle net player numbers display :smiley:
Financially yes, D2 might not have been that huge, because it was free online play. But hey, EVERYBODY played it. You got it backwards.

And yet I see more people playing that than D2.
Womp womp womp. Cry more.

1 Like

Hi, I respect u as a fan of D3 or u prefer or like D3 or sales is better than D2 but can u pls stop coming to every post repeating the same thing over and over agin :pray:

I believe everyone heard what u wanna say.

Everyone has their own preference for games, like me.
I am a D2 fan as I like D2 art and syle of play over D3.

This wont do any good.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s certainly a different era from the early 2000’s where these e-celebs wouldn’t have the support from their legions of fans, isn’t it?

Not to mention that these people “play” d2r on 3rd party platforms where playing the game is essentially their job.

to reach 99 being supported the way these guys are is something they should feel guilty about and not get a real sense of accomplishment for doing IMO. People looking on will have a variety of opinions from seeing it as cheating (unfair gameplay is) to just being part of the game (which it is) to I wish there was a way to prevent it (there are worse examples of unfair gameplay).

Pushing that aside the help isn’t even the real issue that would is actually bigger and was completely avoidable. The real issue is the current lobby setup is a huge barrier for anyone not playing organized games. You literally cannot find games to join for playthrough, levelling etc with the current setup and that simply is not acceptable. I have been saying since last summer that the lobby needed to be fixed before a ladder and hindsight proves that.

My experience playing through… got through the game to the end of hell in a little over a 24 hour period. Not once was I able to find a game to join which forced me to always create and hope people joined. I have not done a single baal run, because they simply are not accessible, aside from the quests which slowed things down a little.

So in game, there has always been a percentage of the people joining the games that were not much help, either too far behind, just asking for WP’s or just coming in to MF (which killed Q’s). This is not the D2 experience I’ve always enjoyed and has been frustrating. Now at the point of needing to level and gear, no games and the servers are not stable 2 days in a row once you hit the late evening (PST) which on NA server is when you would expect people out east to start shutting down…

This game needs some work … servers need to be stabilized and the lobby needs to be completely reworked. Even the most basic things that worked so well in LOD, clicking a name game and it populating into the game name bar for you… being able to quickly look through a list and see player count/time elapsed on multiple games… having a game list long enough to actually pull up something you are looking for… All missing/nonfunctional when in this day and age the expectation should have been improvement, queries/sort functions which should be simple to set up.

rant over… thanx for letting me vent :wink:

3 Likes

So what? The main draw isn’t the leaderboards. It’s irrelevant what the company was projecting at the time of ladder creation.

Zahramar stop flaming the boards, just go play another game. You are so toxic.

2 Likes

People disagreeing with you are not toxic.

Posting directly at someone to insult them and call them toxic though? Yeah…

Discuss the video game please and stay in topic.

1 Like

He doesn’t even play diablo games he just spends all day trolling the forum.