Unless blizzard successfully implements a classic lod section, this game will have officially have gone from remaster to remake.
Between the ridiculous new runewords and buffs that will cause the same power creep that occurred in diablo 3. And now it’s been leaked they intend to release an act 6, and I’d wager it’s more than true, it’s imminent.
If this game fails to implement a classic lod section, I wonder how many refunds will be requested on the grounds of miss selling a product.
I know some of you are ok with the new stuff, but I bought a D2 remaster, not diablo 2.5 the diablo 3 wannabe…
2 Likes
Aí chora na madeira, só atende pela portas dos fundos, desce molhando e sobe secando… Desse tipo aí já vi e muitos!!! Rsrs
where do you see remastered or remake ??? it RESSURECTED, u got fooled.
1 Like
I fully, fully agree with this. While I welcome the new changes with open arms, I would not welcome them as mandated changes. When creating a single player character, you’re given the option of creating a classic D2 character or a LoD character; I would like to see a third option that would separate any subsequent changes made to the game. Classic, LoD, and D2R.
I think this would allow OG players to maintain the integrity of the original game, but also gives the option to experience any new features as they see fit.
3 Likes
Refunds? On consoles!? These suckers are getting away with mass robbery to pay for court funds…
2 Likes
Lmao I did have the same thoughts myself
but I can have some hope no matter how small lol. I’ve given up hope on Diablo 2 this far, need to invest some somewhere lol
2 Likes
What’s classic lod for you? If it’s pre 1.10 sounds good, would love that option. If it’s post 1.10 then you have no reason to complain, op changes, nerfs, and synergy is not classic lod.
Read the blurb for the game, or any promo, or even just the information on the marketplace? It explicitly states it’s a remaster, for old players to get back into or new players to enjoy. You really should do even a moment research before talking about “fools” 
Can’t argue with that.
Nor can you say it has stayed a remaster with the Public Test Realm and future new content.
It makes you wonder if this game is doing better than they expected.
Strange, it feels more like Revived. Back to life with initial vigor but with a confused pathing isses with a very small window of usability…
1 Like
HA. LmFAO@you OP you are one dumb son of a b**** if you’re mad about patches updates and expansions. What kind of mindless clown wants to do the exact same crap for another decade.
“BuT tHiS tImE iT DrOpPeD a BeR rUnE yAaAY”
Act 6 has been in the wings since 1 year after LoD released but was never completed. It involved guilds and other fun ideas for multiplayer. So to finally be getting that is amazing. To have d2 get expanded on is something you THROW money at not demand refunds for you cherry picker.
It’s true in that an exact port would not sell at all.
A much different remaster will not be a remaster at all.
In the middle a controversy that titillates the senses. 
You’re clearly too dumb to string a legible sentence that relates to the matter, thus my opinion of you matches that of your parents, in the sense I neither like you or will want to engage with you further as you’re missing the point, which doesn’t surprise me given the fact your clearly have a few extra chromosome.
It’s a remaster, not a remake. If you can’t get that, don’t comment and go back to playing with your Tonka trucks 
But it says resurrected not remaster dingus
Read EVERY single advertisement and even the game description, where it’s only ever mentioned as a “Remaster” dingus… How are you idiots struggling to grasp such a simple concept? It’s always been advertised, described and touted as a remaster. It was sold as a remaster with no mention of patches etc, proving the remaster alone sells like hot cakes.
It’s not a hard concept to grasp, it’s bait and switch.
Worst part is most of the changes make the game worse not better, not all are bad changes but most are brain dead and damage both PvP and pvm. Mainly PvP.
Hell console doesn’t even have the experience we were sold yet! No lobbies, no mouse and keyboard support, dia clone is broken, the list goes on. Shouldn’t we focus on getting the same standard of play as pc before we break it? 
But if it’s resurrected then it’s alive and going to continue on its path jabroni
I do agree about the lobbies and such but the rest is dumb asf
Finding new builds and new ways to play adding a expansion maybe to a old game being “remastered” is the right move sucktard
You’re clearly too dumb or busy thinking of your lame attempts at insults while spamming the thread to even register the power creep. And how power creep ruins all games, especially ruined diablo 3. So how is new ways to make the game easier appealing? You must be one of these people that struggles so much you cried about your class not doing enough and demanded buffs to make your life easier. Whatever the case you’re clearly a moron, you can’t make a point without sounding like you’re on the playground. I mean seriously, “sucktard”? Sounds like your special uncles pet name for you from times when you played hide the sausage and cave explorer… 
Can’t wait for your oh so witty retort. What two words will you blend together this time?