For folks stuck in queue (read this for crying out loud)

the important part is:

* We should note that the higher your queue number appears, the slower the number will refresh in the prompt. The number is still refreshing in the background, so we do not recommend leaving queue as this will create further delays to you entering the game during these high traffic windows.

Dude I sat there starting at a 2 digit queue for 25 minutes…

i would have booted up single player

I think the OP makes a good point though.

NOT.

I was in a 180 queue for over an hour. I get in play for about 20 minutes, mid Baal fight and lo and behold, “Your connection has been interrupted” back in queue at 287. Number is refreshing in the background my a$$.

3 Likes

how to tell when folks didn’t read the patch notes.

must be too many words

But it should not take 20+ minuets for me as of now to log in when I am at 124… even refreshing in the background…

@REDACT3D

your just trolling here, waste go bother others, you said 2x already try single player, no the point is to play online with friends obviously, but cant due to the above log in issues, your just dumb

The game is Global. The world is round and has different time zones. It is afternoon in the EU and evening in Korea/Australia.

There will be. The game was crashing totally and we could not play for 4-5 hours a day all last week, even on weekdays. It did not stop until Friday when they put in the login queue and limited game creation to a 60 second timer.

Those are temporary until they fix the issues with the database failing to handle the volume of global data.

1 Like

That’s what beta is for. I bought a retail game.

This would be acceptable for an early access game from a small developer. Not a retail release from a multi-billion dollar company.

1 Like

there’s far better online games.
why would you select a 21 year old game to play online?

anyways… the point of this post is to advise folks who didnt spend the 5 minutes to read the patch notes. they’re complaining about issues they are causing themselves when leaving que and coming back thinking the number will refresh but in fact it doesnt change lol

1 Like

It does. I have had 190, 187, and 128 for initial queue numbers the past 3 days. Takes about 25 mins to get through queue. I just queue before I make coffee and feed the cats so by the time I am in, I am done the basic morning chores.

On the GOOD side, I went from crashing every 1.5 hours to crashing after about 12 hours while AFK in town. That seems better.

• coffee cup clink * cheers

I do agree with that. The code was scaled for individual regions (US East, USWest, etc.) and for a 2000 gaming population which was far lower.

They took that code and tried to use it for a GLOBAL region and a population of gamers that is at 2021 levels. Gaming is a very popular hobby these days compared to 2000.

Not sure why they did not realize the architecture could not handle that scaling.

1 Like

Have not had a queue time of more than 10 minets any day since Friday. Logged in this morning it took 5 minuets (NA) and then jumped over to europe and it took 5-10 at the most .But trying to get back onto NA and been in Queue now for almost 30 and have moved up to 78.
And I crash about every hour no matter what I am doing and if I try to idle for more than 15-20 minuets I crash and in most cases the server loses my Current Char for at least another 10-15.

Sitting in a Q helps you log in faster… ok :joy:

1 Like

I hope you’re right, and like I wrote elsewhere I wouldn’t be surprised if it was pressure from upstairs that caused them to release the game prematurely.

1 Like

Cause that’s all you choose to see, that’s how people are they choose to see the bad thing and overlook the good.

1 Like

How about getting these spam bots blocked ! They’re just taking up space and making the line longer !

2 Likes

Are we, tho? Multiple posts have complained about how the queue # isn’t moving.

i waited for 45 mins, then got booted off the queue, after my number dropped by half. This is total bull crap