For folks stuck in queue (read this for crying out loud)

it does though.
just have to read

1 Like

I want a refund for Diablo 2 resurrected been on a queue for 60 minutes and still waiting this is becoming ridiculous

1 Like

dont tell me, tell them, you have to contact them.
i could care less lol

They should also mention this in their post tho, we don’t know how to fix the crashing part so IF YOU CRASH you will be placed in que again JOKES ON YOU!
:stuck_out_tongue:

oh,that’s what this part means:

quote from the patch notes that nobody reads and begins to type.

We have people working incredibly hard to manage incidents in real-time, diagnosing issues, and implementing fixes–not just on the D2R team, but across Blizzard. This game means so much to all of us. A lot of us on the team are lifelong D2 players–we played during its initial launch back in 2000, some are part of the modding community, and so on. We can assure you that we will keep working until the game experience feels good to us not only as developers, but as players and members of the community ourselves.

That’s the issue here. It’s work behind the scenes that no customer sees. All we see are the bad things that we don’t want.

Agreed. But, if the authentication database design is faulty, scaling more resources on top of it won’t solve the problem, might make it worse. It sounds like they’re making adjustments, both short term (queuing) and long term, to address this.

I guess they made projections about the intensity of how their resources would be consumed, but underestimated just how popular the game would be. This is a good thing for D2R, actually. Might mean Blizz will support it better in future.

boy it sure would be uncomfortable working with my customers sitting in my lap watching lol

I mean would you rather them spend time communicating with you, or fixing the issue kinda thing. yeah yeah, i realize they have community managers and stuff who are paid to do that kinda stuff.

you can’t talk to every person individually at this kind of scale… so they do what they can. it is what it is

9:29pm (oceanic time zone) Queue 144, 9:43pm Queue 144. I certainly hope it’s refreshing in the background of this going to take a long long time.

Edit: 9:45 Queue 98. I guess it is only it’ll take 35 mins.

1 Like

Absolutly. I am working behind the scenes as well and while i am fixing problems, i can’t give updates to my boss or in their case the community manager.

Globally it might be. Check out the other time zones and see the time for Europe and Asia as well.

well when i did some GMing for pvp… i found any weekend to be overwhelming compared to the weekday normality.

you know work and school.
the stay at home people hold down the fort for the week and during the good outside weather.

currently lots of old timers returning to play old video games due to covid, seeking that social structure they once had. also some new players but those guys are dorks! lol

For the past two days I can’t even connect, let alone a Que.
Oh well.

not playing single player?

The queue was implemented during the weekend, so only time will tell. If there is a queue during the day on workdays then we’ll know for sure.

The server lags because all the spam scammers are taking up your spot to legitimately play.

Its not the other issues the mention at all. Blizz wont tell the truth.

LOG IN TO GAME JOIN LOBBY< SEE YOURSELF THE TRUTH IN ACTION< LOOK AT THE 24/& SCAM SPAM< all those scammer names taking your spot in queue to play. Those scammers dont even play, they just bot scam 24/7. How the hell is that fair to anyone ??

You get a log in que, they get to free scam spam you 24/7 and make you wait to play because they hogged up all the spots, for their spam/scam botters.

Makes wonder if Blizzard is following red China, paying their employees or people outside to post on their behalf. My attempt to get refund so far has been unsuccessful, the only way to get back at them right now is go to metacritic, and make this another record release for Blizzard.

1 Like

Pretty sure they will block this post soon, because its the truth, they cant have that, the scam botters taking you your spot to play - naw how can that be an issue.

While waiting in queue to log in atm >

Sitting is a que for 30-45 minutes just to login to me isn’t acceptable. A few minutes wouldn’t be bad, but this is ridiculous. Basically its just Blizzard trying to make it appear like they’re doing something, with total disregard to the players. I will seriously have to thing long and hard before buying another game by Activision/Blizzard after this.

did you try single player?

9am on a Monday. “High Traffic period.”