For diablo2 i want

Dear Blizzard employees and developers,
I would like to present my valuable opinion about Diablo 2.

I am enjoying the game so happily that I can’t imagine how much effort and effort was put in after the release of Resurrection.

However, for the convenience of one game, many users have suggested

I know any feedback won’t be easy, Knowing the greatness of this game, I dare to comment on its convenience.

First, we want to reorganize unique items. Due to the current rune word items, unique items are undervalued to the extent that they are rarely needed.

I wish it could be used in a little more variety.

The second is about inventory. I’m sure you’ve already received opinions from many gamers. because nothing was accepted

Please do it with difficulty. Can you let me keep the jewels separately? I know it’s a difficult opinion.

Are you aware that many adventurers are experiencing great inconvenience due to the lack of inventory?

It’s not asking for a lot. I wish it would be easier to store even just jewelry.

It’s not what I want… it may be the opinion that all adventurers want.
I don’t think the developers are standing by.

Because I can’t dare to measure the effort and time to always make a good game. Seriously, to make the game more advanced

This is a small and difficult opinion.

For that reason, I always support the success of Diablo 2 and sincerely wish for the success of Diablo 4.

One thing is clear, when the opinions I presented become feedback in some way and are reflected in the game. Please be aware that you can get a great box office effect.

I am an ordinary gamer in Korea. Because it is an opinion that many adventurers in Korea are already hoping for. This is my sincere request.