FOH is an incredible pvp skill. I dont believe it needs any further dmg buff to the primary foh skill. Change the bolts to chain lightning. As far as the dmg for that chain lightning (which doesn’t damage the recipient of the initial FOH attack), not exactly sure what would be balanced in pve. Maybe 1-6k with no +skills and 8 jumps?
Just a thought.
2 Likes
I’m inclined to agree, lowering the cool down on FoH will be far too powerful for PvP. However instead of chain lightning (which is likely a larger development effort), just change the holy bolts to penetrate and deal lightning damage or magic damage (not just to undead).
2 Likes
Sticking to Holy bolts would Def be easier and faster for the dev team. The chain lightning just makes sense to me. Couple that with pally conviction aura…could be a lot of fun in cows, chaos, etc.
I mean yeah, and the lightning would be thematically appropriate too, given the name of the skill. More so than even the holy bolts I daresay.
Honestly… I thought FoH was fine as is. Yeah it’s not great for general PvM but that’s okay? It still does massive single target damage at range to anything not immune, and in heavy undead areas, it actually shines. So I really don’t know why it somehow needs a bunch of buffs or whatever because of PvM…it was fine…it is fine.
make holy bolt damage demon type enemies too. that would kinda stayin line for that holy spell fantasy, it would be enough to be considered effective against enemies (there are only 3 types of enemies, animal, undead and demon). one could have a discussion if the bolts should pierce, there should be more bolts or the bolt damage should be upgraded. but all these changes should allow better pvm capacities while having the damage remain the same
No pally buffs. Period.
Only nerfs are in order for BeginnerDins.
Remove auto aim, decrease cdelay, change holy bolts to damaging demons, increase synergies.
Chain lightning AND holy bolts. Would be a good idea. And shorten the casting delay. Every BM opponent can chug potions in between FOH casts. It’s not that good in PvP,.
Every BM opponent can chug potions in between FOH casts. It’s not that good in PvP,.
Yup. Thats my thought process. Fist of heavens comes down with such force, the initial target can’t contain the energy and that energy is released as a chain lightning out to surrounding enemies. I dont care about making it all make sense however this one is pretty easy to spin and line up.