Flame Rift Question

Hi everyone,

I have a question and I’m hoping someone can shed some light. I’ve tried searching for it but there doesn’t seem to be an answer. I traded for a Flame Rift, but when used it doesn’t break fire immunity for any of the monsters I’ve encountered. Act 1 specifically is full of them and the fire immune label remained in place. So my question is, isn’t it supposed to break immunity, lowering resistance to 95% or is there something I don’t understand about how it works?

1 Like

Não importa quanto o mob tenha de resistencia a um elemento, exemplo fogo nesse caso, ela é reduzida para 95% e depois são aplicados outros redutores de resistencia, ainda sim os mobs que perderam a imunidade a fogo serão bastante resistentes ao dano de fogo.

Yes it should remove all fire immunity when you have it in your inventory - not your cube, if that’s where you put it

1 Like