Fix the Constant Disconnect! FFS

I have perfect signal strength on my Internet and STILL 10-15mins and keep getting disconnected. All these years and Blizzard can’t keep D2 connected?.. It was fine the other day and played all day long without any type of disconnect. This is getting out of control and more than likely I’ll be getting a refund on the game because I spend more time rubber banding back and forth than I do leveling.

2 Likes

I have the same problem amd now I can’t even connect to the server.getting very feed up with blizzard

2 Likes

What’s sad is it runs excellent on Diablo 4 or any other online game. But this one is absolutely horrible and they need to fix it or start handing out refunds to those who have purchased this bs. I bought it to play online with my friends and can’t even do that because of the constant DC and rubber banding. Ran so much better on PC when Diablo 2 first hit the shelves.

Esse problema já vem acontecendo há muito tempo? comprei exatamente ontem, e infelizmente não consegui ficar conectado por mais de 5 minutos até agora. Já contactei o suporte e pedi reembolso.

Apparently so because I’m not the only one who has had this issue. Sometimes I can play all day long, other days I can’t play at all without constantly disconnecting or lagging very badly

for the past week this has been happening to me also.
i tried different connections, flushing dns, repairing game, resetting network settings, VPNs, and nothing is fixing it. after meeting a few other players with the same issue in game for the same time period, it has to be on blizzards side.

1 Like

so i was thinking about it, didnt they launch the wow BR around the time this issue started?

Diablo 2, the greatest connection stability testing “application” on the planet that lets us ‘having’ fun while testing it…

Oh… Hello there, sir.

:wink: