Fix request day #365

Please fix the lobby to original D2 with functional channels and working chat.

Please fix chat in game and with trade window open. I cant haggle and negotiate if chat isn’t working

Please fix game refresh and list que. Original D2 wasn’t this bad… all I have is 4 hour old games in my list of 20 options.

Day #366 tomorrow unless we can get a streamer to stop cheesing 99 and actually reach out to blizzard to get this moving forward.

9 Likes

Yeah all these should have been priority fixes for 2.4 I was quite disappointed when the patch notes had nothing about these issues. I absolutely despise the social/chat features in this game they could literally copy paste any of their other games and it would be fine.

1 Like

Day 366 and going lol

1 Like

yeah the broken lobby is the only thing keeping this game from being 10/10 for me. Nothing worse than wanting to MF in a pub game when i can only see 15 games at a time especially when theres no /players option online

1 Like

word! hhj hh dfg d fg f

Yeah the OG lobby and battle dot net would be a major improvement right now…

3 Likes

I would take the original in a heart beat !

If I had twitter it might be the only way to get a response. This is causing players to not want to play and its sad to see.

3 Likes

Or become a streamer… That seems to work as well.

Yeah , I don’t know if Llama and Cooley really care. They have a following that doesn’t need the use of public games.

1 Like

Might want to check out when this game released and fix the # Of days

Whoosh its a joke.

Day # 1000

at this point i dont think its gonna happen man.

this lil change had to be done early if it was gonna be done at all. its over now ppl made up their minds heh

I agree the change wouldn’t bring anyone back. But from a selfish standpoint I can see myself play this for the next 20 years and it would be nice to have fixed.

Wish they would… idk… allow us to make longer game names by now.

Not going to lie, the lobby needs a rework, its the ugliest part of the game.

Wish we had the OG lobby and character screen, would love to see all my characters on one screen again. hate the console-esk select screen, looks messy and can be annoying the navigate.

1 Like

Day # 3737373. Wish they would work on the game and not an internal metric system for diversity.