Fix for xsx graphical glitch?

Has anyone found a fix for the xsx graphics turning into a CGA slideshow of random polygons whenever there’s a lot of particle effects at once?

This game should have no problem running in performance mode on the xsx.

Kind of curious why this is happening and if it’ll ever be fixed.

EDIT:

I seem to have found a workaround by turning off auto hdr as well as disabling hdr completely.

What’s even more strange is the game looks better without hdr when I’ve been told for years it’s the bees knees.

FYI for those curious about the Xbox artifacts. Curious how it seems tied to hdr.

I’ll test it on a series s if I can get my hands on one.

I am having the same problem on the xbox series x in multiple areas,Mephisto, Seer,etc,with both my Sorc and Pali,I disabled auto hdr,turned it off,same thing,blocky bright colors flashing all over the screen,it makes the game unplayable in those areas,I am not playing anymore until they patch it,if they take too long and ruin the ladder season for me.

Just finished Hell on my sorc and the throne room was a disaster,blocky with colored and black blocky shapes all over the screen most of the time any fighting was going on,Baal himself was not too bad but it seems anywhere there is a lot of spells,colors on the screen it happens and it is only getting worse,scared its going to ruin my xbox series x cause it runs a lot hotter when it happens,going to have to wait for a patch,hopefully soon.

I turned off HDR,and the graphical glitch was still happening!

Weird. Seems like it’s still gone for me. Didn’t get a chance to test series s but I suspect it’ll still be present there. I really don’t want to play this on xbox until it’s fixed for everyone. I did notice those same areas make my xbox run super hot still.

I am playing Grim Dawn until the problem is fixed!

1 Like

I owe my buddy some gd time anyway

Edit: just tested again with multishot shenk and no artifacts. What’s weirder is how it fixes it for some and not others.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.