- Fix - for Cannot Connect to Server - Fix -

Fixes I’ve tried so far for the “Cannot Connect to Server/Failed to Authenticate. Please try again.” errors:

• Restart client.
  • Restart PC.
  • Restart router.
  • Region swapping to join a game then swapping back.
  • Region swapping to join a friend in your original region.

None have worked so far. Any other possible fixes? I did a ‘scan and fix’ through the battlenet client, and I really don’t want to reinstall if it isn’t necessary. Error first started for me at 3:45 PST. Windows 10, I9, RTX2080

worked on my account but my friend didnt have the same luck and is still locked out.

You’re amazing thanks.

lol it cracks me up how many people dive into thinking its on their end, when you’ve been able to play just fine before…

Its blizz, lol… and now they’ve posted “they are aware”

I know its on their end, but that’s troubleshooting. Start with the quick fixes you can take care of on your end before you make a post about it on the forums.

Not working here, when attempting to join any friend’s game I just get “this game is no longer available” and that wonderful 1M lockout to try again.

EU login I can see chars but cant join anyone, able to make solo games.
Switching back either “failed to authenticate” or “failed to connect”.

you must be new to blizz servers.

If you can play normally and it stops working… 99.9% of the time, its them.

I made a reasonable post in a thread on topic for the issues I have been experiencing, and explained that I had already tried everything on my end before I sought help. If you don’t think there is any point to posting here for help, then why the hell are you in this thread anyway?

Didnt say theres no point, if there was actually a problem… Blizz has engrained it into people that its the user, not Blizzard, and its showing pretty clearly.

Nothing against you, and any other time Id totally agree with what you did, but being blizzard, battlenet, and d2r… expectations of it being blizz and their garbage, instead of being you, should be close to 100%.

well its back again :frowning:
2 days in a row

Nov 5th. Cannot connect to any servers? Why? I’ve been connected for the past 3 days straight?

theres something more at play, as Im having zero issues connecting. Not saying its you… Im sure it something on blizz’s end, but its not as wide spread as most other issues they’ve been having

Thank you master blake

In EU, getting Cannot Connect to Server for the last 2-3 days, the odd thing is that other friends of mine are online and playing. Why is there no mod here?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.