Fissure build OP Leveling

Best build to level up

Can carry all groups early stages of game like trap sin does.

Tell me im wrong

I respecced to fire elemental build and I must say if you can position yourself to the bottom screen while the mobs are on the top half then Armageddon clears pretty easily anything (except Baal, he takes literally ~6-8 minutes even with 10-12+ elemental skills). I was surprised how easily I cleared hell act1-act5.
Fissure is just fire. Armageddon with Volcano and Molten are fire/phys.
I even did cows and while it is nowhere near a Javazon, it is “safe” and not too slow.

Best lvling since forever, Mausoleum is designed for fissure. And it’s a85.

Started up an Elemental druid and went pure fire. Molten Boulder feels soooo good to use and just destroys everything on P3 settings. Can’t wait till Fissure is available, a few more levels to go.

Last time I played Elemental Druid was on LoD release, got it to 30 before turning them into a mule due to how bad they were. This skill redesign/buff is a lot of fun!

On hell it looses a lot of potential. For me Armageddon and Volcano/Molten is the way to go. The 1pt on summons plus the +skills on them makes them quite tanky even on low skill level.

Since i have infinite respecs on SP I tried synergizing fissure and I gotta say, I vastly prefer Molten so far.

Fissure is very erratic on its AOE which can be a pain. Seems to be best used when kiting to ensure at least a few hits.

That crown goes to Holy Fire pally equipped with a +3 Holy Fire scepter off Akara at level 6. Can facerolls through NM at p8 without difficulty. Than reroll hammerdin with dual spirit and faceroll Hell.

solo? Sure okay. I am talking P8 games where fissure druids and Wake of fire sins are carrying the entire groups