Finally. Hell Maggot layer

It is so fantastic to know I will never have to go through this area again as a Summoner. What a massive pain in the butt.

4 Likes

Just don’t die in the Arcane Sanctuary like I did. I am honestly torn on which is worse.

Next to Maggot layer Arcane is cakewalk…you can use attract, cast your golem places, telly into places you can see so you don’t telly into a pack of scarabs on lvl 2 and have to start over…

I’m off to do the Maggot layer. Again.

Actually. I got so frustrated with the arcane sanctuary I had to put the game up. I am going to put up a multiplayer game and see if I can find somebody willing to get through it with me. Its just too frustrating for me, and it got to the point that I was not having any fun at all. I hope like hell I can find somebody willing to get through that mess with me.

I figured I would use one of my respecs, to take away from raise and put 15 levels into poison nova, and it was absolutely useless. So its still just so slow.

No problem with arcane sancuary , but maggot took me several trys - and the final try tgook 2hours to complete…

I personally spammed teleport with a staff to get to the Summoner.
As a solo offline player I found this solution the best for me, didn’t want to respec just for this area