Finally Built a Javazon

Ive been playing Bowazon, Basic WF/Fortitude Setup
Did Pretty good, Not alot of room for stacking MF
But
I Finally Saved all my runes and made an Infinity, Made an Enigma, Found a Griffons, Thundergods, 2x Titans, Spirit shield
Took me a year to find all of this, So I Made the switch.

Pretty fun build but I think I Need to Tweek It, The mana issues is driving me nuts
Shako swap with Griffons helps, But I may be leaning towards the New runeword Wisdom and dropping Griffons all together… It Has Great mana mods, Cannot be frozen so can drop ravenfrost for another good ring. I Despise using potions, I Never used them with Bowazon.

Also I See Stormshield is BIS, Any other tweaking recommended? Thanks!

Get some maek gear like silkweave and maek rings and jewels (if you have socketable gear). It should solve your mana problems.

Of course dont throw javs at single target as the mana recoup wont be enuff. Either skip or switch to something like CS (depending on your build)

Phoenix monarch solves all issue.
again its personal preference.

1 Like

As mentioned above Phoenix shield. The main issue when used with Enigma is your resistances. I have managed to get all my resistances to max making use of charms and good boots/gloves. You literally will not need to use health/mana potions again. You can ditch the raven frost ring and add some thawing potions to your belt.

Here’s a video of my Amazon doing Baal. D2R Phoenix JavaZon Baal run - YouTube Since then I have replaced some charms and the boots to get to max resistances along with redoing my stat points to have over 1900 life before CTA.

So I went with The Wisdom Helm
I Paid a hefty price for it from a S1 player

It also has cannot be frozen so i can play around with other rings not being locked to Ravenfrost

Its a pretty massive difference mana usage wise

I am happy with the decision