Feedback on the new Runewords

The new Runewords would appears to have been introduced to negate the penalty from the new unique charm “Sunder” introduced last Season (Sunder charm was a great addition to the game, well done).

However, the sunder charm is level 75. By level 75 most players are already in act1 Hell, and by that point there are alot of helmet choices. The 5 resistance runewords are all sitting around level 35 and at that point in the game players are either late in normal mode or early in nightmare mode. At this stage in the game players are looking for either mobility or damage.

In this regard I would recommend twinking Cure, Hearth, Ground, Temper and Bulwalk in the following manner:

add a varied 15-20% Faster Cast and a varied 15-20% faster runwalk

this would not break the game but would make these intermediate runewords more viable.

alternatively, you could:

add a varied 20-30% faster run walk and a varied 50-100 enhanced damage.

======

in addiiton to the above, i stil believe a mid-rune runeword, utilising the Ist rune and granting both teleport and 30-50% mf, with runeword being somewhere between levels 50-70 should be created to add my diversity away from enigma, and enabling more players to progress faster.

and finally, a pelt runeword granting the paladin skill Charge or consider changing bear mechanic’s (or a specific runeword for them) noting they need both increased mobility and increased attack speed to be more viable. If it was done for wolves it can be done for bears. share the love.

if you get a minute to read the multiple posts about fixing faster hit recovery in pvp (there are multiple threads re: same) this would also be greatly appreciated.

happy 2023 and gl to everyone playing the next ladder :slight_smile: