"Failed to to enter game. This character is already in a game on a server"

“Failed to to enter game. This character is already in a game on a server”

Kick me from the Server i want to play guys WTF then give the Customer Service the right to bump ppl of from data server ! are u afraid that the customer service get the work done they are getting paid for ? wtf blizzard

1 Like

20 hours here. Going for refund. Thank you.

Nothing new? Guess I will have to play this game alone since my friends are way in front or have refunded… This blows! Blizzard was my favourite developer back in the days, now not so much…

if the game has had atleast tcp/ip but nopeee, only lonely solo experience or none/barely any at all.

Is it possible for once that Blizzard does a Release properly prepared? I mean Shadowlands worked very well at the price of the game itself beeing a mess with trillions of layers creating the singleplayer experience you’d expect from an MMORPG …
I really cannot understand how this is possible, you sit on a company that you know exactly, that when you release a product you have millions of people throwing with money at you to get access and yet you let them down every time.
All you have to do is to ensure that the product works so your customers stay quiet and are satisfied and the overall reputation of the company finaly gets a small step into the light it once has had, nooo… that is too much to be asked for.

Not even a server restart or anything to unstuck the characters as a workaround like they did yesterday to let people play atleast a little bit online. While the issue persists i’d expect atleast 3 times per day an bluepost and general communication to the customer via forums.

According to Diablo II: Resurrected - 9.24 Update

Furthermore, our team is working to resolve the issue of character lockouts. Many of these characters are already in the process of being unlocked. We anticipate this process will take a few hours to complete.

Curious why it takes a few hours for this process. Are they having to do this manually or something? Or a script that is just really slow with a lot of affected characters?

Probably because it is waaaaay more users then they expected so they dont have the man power or servers to handle it! Like i mentioned before, this is probably their biggest release and they are not taking it seriously

Also thinking of refunding, i really understand, errors, lags and other stuff. But i dont understand people have faster progress and i cannot join the game. Its frustrating, cause blizzard should shut down the servers so everybody have the same chance.

char: britneyspears

Honestly what shall we do? Have not played a minute today and soon it is a new day?! :smiley: haha going mental here!

same here, have that for a couple of hours

agar “dot” io

and name yourself something to express how you feel

Twitter written by:

Adam Fletcher #Diablo2Resurrected

This actually isn’t a server issue and moreso a database one. Chars stuck in them during restarts thus needing to be flushed out. They are flushing them out safely to ensure no data loss and it unfortunately just takes a little bit to get through the queue.

We will provide an update once we are through the queue of them.

Same here,

Character name : Clqssic
Server EU
Character apparently stucked in a game since 3hours now…
Can’t even create a game with a fresh character

Same here,

Character name: WindyCity

I think i was on EU when i crashed.just in cause you guys clearing chars manually lmao.

same here 4 hours…please help me blizzard

I have been locked out since last night, fix your game.

Remove my guy BigChungus from the game

Well the good news is these problems will solve the overcrowded server issues by people simply not playing the game again. Self correcting problem.

True, but they should have seen this and been prepared! Anyone could see that this game would be very popular!

so ive been sitting in a 16 hour queue? I know they have more resources than that lol