Lot’s of people are having this issue in the open beta, I wonder if this was addressed here already?
“Failed to enter game: This Character is already in a game on a server. Please try again”.
Additionally, the shared stash is unavailble for all other characters.
I’m sitting on this for over 60 Minutes right now. Restarting, rebooting, changing characters, nothing worked to fix this.
same problem here, 2hrs waiting
I have the same problem, can play other chars tho. But I cant use the shared stash.
same problem here as well!
Likewise, same issues here. 3 hours.
same here. also this problem
Same issue… Been a couple hours so far. Pretty frustrating. I guess I’ll go cook dinner.
Same problema here: got 2 characters, one is stuck, the other one can create and join games.
Shared stashes not working at all…
Happens to me as well.
FTJ. Shared stash locked since beta launched and i tried joining a friend off friends list
Looks like nobody in here has come back from being locked out. Mines still locked after like 4 hours
same here. also this problem
my sorc cannot join game, it says its already in a game D:
same problem here, i cannot use 1 character
"Failed to enter game: This Character is already in a game on a server. Please try again”
and when i join with another characters , i get “the shared stash is unavaible”
waiting a few hours ago like 5hs
All,
They are collecting information in another thread.
Character Name:
Region:
Platform:
please help! i neeeed my beta fix. locked out of my 32 sorc and no shared tabs
똘끼-3187
August 21, 2021, 12:16am
17
Character Name: Poision_Wolf
Region: Asia
Platform: PC
Character Name: SapphirEysz
Region: America
Platform: PC
Character Name: Poision_Wolf
Character Name: YSLNOPLUG
haracter Name: SapphirEysz
You need to post the information in the thread I linked. The one that Blizzard is asking people to post in Post your char info in that one.
Diablo II: Resurrected | Beta
Beta - Bug Report
Hi I was joining a game with my druid and after a minute or 2 I got an error about not being able to join. Now my char is stuck with an error Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again. Now I...
Reading time: 34 mins 🕑
Likes: 125 ❤
This thread here. The one with the Blue (Blizzard) reply.
Locked out for a long time now.
Krinnox
Region - Americas