Platform: PC

Can’t create/join games…
plz help me unlock plz ORZ

Battletag: Nikof#2623
character: Neti
server: Europe

thanks

I can’t play any character except for HC. This is so disappointing.

My sorceress is stuck in a server. Any new character created cant join or create a game. It gives an error or a black screen that causes me to have to force close the application. POD has rolling server restarts. While it’s not the best solution, at least some people wouldn’t be locked out for over 24 hours, if possible.

I doubt it matters but just to play along:
Truble#1868
Trubs
US
PC

Happening again today so no d2 for me now

Battletag: Yoona#1956
character: zonzonzon
server: US

crashed while gambling, cant get back in game. says character in a game.

Battletag: droguer#2473

Character: Peludita
Server: EU

Character already in a server… Bug persisting after over 6 hours.

You would think after 20 hours character would “leave” the game but guess not

Battletag: Kokorong#1426

Character: SOORRCC
Server: NA

Character already in a server… crashed while identify item to Deckard Cain

8 hours, still cant play. I don’t think this “automated” fix actually exists and is an excuse just to shut everyone up.

Same thing just started happening to me. I received an interrupted connection error message then I wasn’t able to join a game with any characters after multiple attempts to restart the game.

We all know Blizzard is useless, look at the Diablo 3 launch, don’t you guys have phones???

Character: HEROSPHOROS

still not fixed? Blizzard just ruined my holiday.

Battletag: caesar#41178
Character: caesar
Region: USA

‘’Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again‘’

Battletag: Zaarxjq#4503
Character: Syn

Second time this happened. Same problem, tried identifying some item, scroll doesn’t work, cain doesn’t work, quit the game, and this happened, and also as if this last game never happened. Both time I leveled up, and both time the level up got taken away, Item picked up in the last game also gone.

Had the exact same thing happen, couldn’t identify an item, left that game and got the bug right after

Battletag: caesar#41178
Character: caesar
Region: USA

‘’Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again‘’

Battletag: Softy#2847
Character: Softy
Region: eu

try waiting a few seconds before joining or making another game

BattleTag: ivellos#1135
Character: Ivellos
server: North America
platform: PC

Thank you !

I waited 30 seconds every time after being unlocked, still got it a second time. It is just luck related, if you are on that server when it happens you are done and will be locked at least 20 hours