Battletag: Maxfurah#1265
Character: Faulkner
Region: Americas
Platform: PC

Gamer tag: ren#13516
Hero: jah
Server: na
Platform: pc

idk if they fixed it, but i played a little in hc (just 7 lvls) and im now able to play without the bug

as above stated making hc char and leaving it ingame for awhile fixed it for me aswell.

not sure if blizzard unstucked me or if this worked, but try it out guys, read a reddit comment about it. I was able to make an HC char and actually get into the game while my SC char was still stuck, i left the HC char ingame for like 15 minutes, left game and could play my main normally. worth a shot atleast

1 Like

Gamertag: viniperrud22#1670
Hero: Sabuapala
Region: NA
Platform: PC Windows 10

Gonna try that HC char thing up!

I was playing HC a little bit too, so not sure if it was that, or the update my game did, but I can play my main again so who cares :smile:

์ด ์ฆ‚๊ฐ™์€ ์‹œ๋ฐœ ๋ธ”๋ฆฌ์ž๋“œ ์ƒˆ๋ผ๋“ค์€ ์ผ์„ ์•ˆํ•˜๊ณ  ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
ํ•œ๊ตญ์‹œ๊ฐ„์œผ๋กœ ๊ธˆ์š”์ผ ์ €๋…์€ ํ™ฉ๊ธˆ๊ฐ™์€ ์ฃผ๋ง๊ณผ ๋ ˆ๋ฒจ๋ง์„ ํ•˜๋Š” ๋ถˆํƒ€๋Š” ๊ธˆ์š”์ผ์ธ ์‹œ๊ฐ„์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
๋‚จ๋“ค์ด ์•กํŠธ 4~5๋กœ ๋„˜์–ด๊ฐˆ๋•Œ ์ด ๋ฌธ์ œ๋กœ ๋‚˜๋Š” ์•กํŠธ 1๊ณผ 2 ์•ˆ๋‹ค๋ฆฌ์—˜ ์‚ฌ์ด์—์„œ ๊ฐ‡ํ˜€์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
๋ธ”๋ฆฌ์ž๋“œ๋Š” ๋ณด์ƒ์„ ํ•ด์•ผํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์ด ๊ฒƒ์€ ๊ทธ๋“ค์ด ์˜ค๋งŒํ•˜๊ฒŒ ํ™•์ธ์„ ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š๊ณ  ์•ˆ์ดํ•˜๊ฒŒ ๋Œ€์ฒ˜ํ•˜๊ณ  ์žˆ๊ธฐ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Battle Tag: TheoSterling#1227
Character Name: Gomezesequiel
Platform: Windows 10
Error message: โ€˜โ€™Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try againโ€˜โ€™

Was unlocked with the update and played for 56 minutes, am now locked again.

Wildiggy#1976
Platform: windows 10
Character name: IBUYFEETPICS

Me too dawg! What a shame this is. My friends are all playing together, and here I am just getting locked out every time I try to swap games with them.

Turtlesaur#1755
Character Name: Pokeadoke

I got this bug during beta and report it so i think its a major bug if they can fix it during the month โ€ฆ

Locked again as wellโ€ฆ

Battle Tag: Nyorai#1152
Character Name: Pocket
Error message: โ€˜โ€™Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try againโ€˜โ€™

Pls halp

Battle Tag: Joker#1722
Character Name: Circe
Region:NA
Error message: โ€˜โ€™Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try againโ€˜

Battle Tag: TRIBUTINE#11545
Character Name: Luck
Region:NA
Error message: โ€˜โ€™Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try againโ€˜

same as everyone elseโ€ฆ

Battle Tag: Zeppan#2787
Character Name: Zeppan
Region:EU

Battle Tag: greensp(e)rm#2201 WITHOUT THE BRACKETS
Character Name: decs-mff
Region:EU

Battle Tag: OIEI#11247
Character Name: Xedae
Region: America
Platform: PC / Windows 10