"Failed to enter game, this character is already in a game on the server"

“Failed to join enter game, this character is already in a game on the server.”
When i try log on a new character i get a black screen and need to kill the d2r.exe process to get rid of it.

Bnet tag: Mthafknjones#1971
Character: themagicbush
Realm: NA
Platform: PC

Same here and can’t connect with other character

ID : 이성현#3776
server: EU
platform: PC Windows 10

BattleTag: Tjockis#1593
Character: Kez
server: Europe
platform: PC

Battletag: j4j#1295
Character: Blizzsucks
Server: NA
Platform: PC

region: americas
charactername: CountDjonkle
BTAG: TheDjeveler#1609

Just throwing my account in…+1 to being locked out

uhhnub#1227
platform: pc
character: psychedelic

1 Like

Same issue.

BT: Hugecrit#1588
Server : NA
Platform : PC
Character Name : Dab

Battletag: Arbitrage#1723
Character: Platypus
region: americas

“No se pudo unir al juego de entrada, este personaje ya está en un juego en el servidor”.

Etiqueta de Bnet: Billyknight#2370
Personaje: Palalitico
Reino: EU
Plataforma: PC

1 Like

Come on now Blizzard for christs sake, not even a bluepost in this thread. ETA? Anything?

I don’t want to have to go through twitter.

1 Like

Ici aussi depuis plus de 15 heures
Platform PC
Server EU
Character MarieDenise

QUIT POSTING YOUR ACOUNT!!! THEY SAID THIS ON ANOTHER POST!!

Drakuloth

34 posts

Customer Support

20m

Hey again everyone,

Thanks again for your patience while we’ve investigated this issue. The unlocks are still happening, but at this time we do not need any more reports of the problem. You’re welcome to post here if you’d like, but keep in mind that we are not manually unlocking these - there’s a system that’s running through them as fast as it can. The posts requesting manual unlocks are sadly something that’s not even possible for us in support, so we all have to wait for the developer’s new unstuck system to catch up (even those of us who work here and have the problem.)

Please note that posting duplicate threads for an issue that already has a sticky just serves to make the forum unusable for people who are having other issues. I totally get that this has been frustrating and we do want to get you all fixed up as soon as we can, but we also need to be able to use the forums to help with other problems as well.

I’ve also noticed that some of you have been curious about the refund process. While I can’t guarantee a refund, you can request this [here ].

I’ll continue to move other posts I see on this issue into this thread. If you’re wondering why your thread got moved into this post, this is why.

BattleTag: Tru#1988
Character: ALL toons
server: ALL servers cant make or play on any

Mooverwatch#1918
Character: MooMooSorceress
USA/europe
PC

Same problem for me for the last 5 hours.

same- stuck without playing- been offline stuck longer than ive been able to play a game at launch which is half the fun at first… its been great. Char name : Hammytime Realm: americas

Kakashi#1364
Letsdoooeeeit
PC
America

Same here why are all the streamers unlocked, probably some EU Servers are broken

STOP POSTING YOUR ACOUNTS!!!