F-Nova worth playing it?

Hello guys, i am currently playing as light nova and i struggle a bit cause of too many immunities. i found a cold sunder as was thinking to make a frost nova instead of blizz cause blizz is boring.

Does it worth with in low/med geared sorc?

Yeah well in this video, he is using high end gear, thats why i asked with low or med gear if it worth playing it

1 Like

If low end i advice blizzard. Have not really try using frost nova. I have seen people posted low end gear blizzard will do the wonders too.

i have good gear but no skillers or sojs. Fnova doesnt do alot of damage BUT if you play with a controller you get cancer from blizz… so now im using fnova on max p3. Its okay…

at least it doesnt give me cancer

I play on pc. And i am bored playing blizz all these years and wanted something else as cold. So far i am doing good as Fnova tbh but it does 600 dmg, low geared yet. Only spirits

I use FO for my cold sorc on ladder (with sunder charm), after years of blizzard, and I like it very much, it’s so easy to target stuff, dmg is not so bad, frost nova seems slower with mid gear

This is p4 setting

1 Like

I find that Frost Nove does not have the damage output at P8 level as it just does not have the synergies to max out high damage. I tried to respec into it and tried it for one day and was not impressed. I switched back to my Blizzard build the next day. Every one has different reasons for playing, and FN is a funner build to play, but I just like one hit devastation :slight_smile: , and FN just does not have that

I play FN atm. Of course isnt for P8 but till P3 i destroy everything. My dmg atm is 750