Extremely Important Bowzon Bug Information Here

They won’t even fix yet alone hotfix the bug that makes peoples items disappear from their stash and inventory, mostly because they don’t read the bug forum, or even this forum and just stick to viral reddit posts

2 Likes

Wow. Nice work. Just as I’m making a strafer too. Damn.

1 Like

Bump I want to hear Blizz respond or acknowledge.

1 Like

Well keep bumping, maybe in after a thousand bumps you will get a reaction, don’t count on it though.

2 Likes

It’s funny how the player base knows more about the workings of the game than the company that owns the game.

:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing this to general discussion, I should’ve but it slipped my mind cause I wrote it about an hour before I went to bed haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s also worth noting that the attack rating is apparently bugged to not work as well:

3 Likes

It will take them years to fix this, if ever. Same with Cain next to A5 stash.

Blizzard has proven to have the knob at ultra turtle speed when it comes to fixing the “little” things. Maybe, just maybe, they simply don’t care.

3 Likes

Guys dont ask them to fix this itll take half a year and then we wont have a new ladder until then

Wow, beaucoup de temps à perdre mais grâce à toi au moins le jeu peut s’améliorer^^

Le cain acte 5 à côté de la cachette c’était la bonne époque :frowning:

1 Like

This is why i ask for teleport for shifters instead of a leap/charge ability

Or P8 on nonladder bnet for higher difficulty over a 4th difficulty level

I thought the coding and writing of completely new abilities and modes much harder than tweaking a few existing functions

But if this is accurate, boy… sad to see they struggling with even simple stuff.

I mean the suits gotta focus their brain power on projects that generate actual dollars

Havent you worked for a company like that before? The corp bureaucracy leaves zero room for passion and happiness.

1 Like

Probably. I wish they didn’t wait to do bug fix patches because it seems like they save mostly everything for “ladder reset patches”. :frowning:

Occasionally they do the little mid-season patch like 2.4.3 and 2.5.2 but they only tend to change a few specific things like the Cube or the Terror Zones respectively.

Hoping it gets fixed with 2.6 in ~3 months but we’ll see I suppose.

Bump it all the way into the bug report forum.

1 Like

Wow, if this is real, what an excellent find! Let’s get some eyes on this!

1 Like

They honestly should just hotfix this.
If we just continuously bump this thread maybe they will see it. Eventually when enough people talk about it, it will hopefully warrant a fix.

1 Like

Its hardly thing for hotfix. Hotxifes are for important stuff which might cause issues.

If anything need hotfix is game freezing i experience after last patch _:slight_smile: It already killed my HC char.

Btw there were several issues and mistakes in treasure classes for Terroz zones but most of them were fixed in 2.5.2 patch.

To be fair, these devs are still learning how this game’s systems work. It was one thing to rewrite the code for the app itself, but very few games use multiple files for the mechanics like D2/D2R does. That’s why they missed the second edit.

I would point this bug out to them directly on the @Diablo twitter and/or the D2R Reddit. It’ll get more exposure and likely a faster turnaround time than a post here on these fora, sadly.

4 Likes

Youd think they would test the changes in closed environments where they could get debugging reports of things happening…like a combat log for verification of working as intended. Its fascinating how many bugs have just been let go, especially one like this where it would take a developer all of like 4 minutes to fix since now they should know about it.

1 Like

This really needs attention.

1 Like

Can OP duplicate this in bug forum while we keep it alive here?

1 Like