Extend Refund Policy

With the new game que limitations I have yet to be able to play. I believe Blizzard should extend their refund policy for this game as they have admitted to not being able to support this level of player base. If Blizzard cannot support and must use login ques and other methods of slowing down game play we should have the chance to refund the game outside of the current refund policy rules. Blizzard, please allow those of us who refuse to wait 30 minutes or more every time we want to play the chance to refund the game.

8 Likes

The full game is there, play offline, hit ESC while waiting que. Online feature is work in progress due to them trying to make it modern with old code. We MFrs spam the game so we can break it for everyone else so we can get good drops.

Stop repeating this nonsense. If this was a problem, then they shouldn’t have been telling us for months that we can play the game this way.

They said No Realm Down, unlimited Pindle runs.

They created this problem by not building an infrastructure to support playing the game in the way they told us we can play it.

5 Likes

Shouldn’t it have been ready for launch though? Why didn’t they stress test prior to release? They also removed multiplayer from offline mode, so no, the full game isn’t there.

2 Likes

My thought’s exactly.

Ok fanboy.

20 char 20 char

I did not buy this game to play offline, people used to MF 20 years ago and it did not break the server you might imagine that the servers have better everything inside now.

Umm a remastered game, yes I’m glad you know I’m a fanboy of it, while you cry and complain lmao

Agreed.

Offer a 48 hour period for next two days to refund, no questions asked.

Let the people who want out of this disaster, out.

Stop holding us hostage for your incompetence because you’re scared of the investors finding out how incompetent upper management is at Blizzard.

Many fompanies have done this with less disastrous releases.

It’s called being a “Respectable Company”.

But yea. With all the investigations going on at Blizzard I don’t think there is a shred of honor or respect at this empty shell of it’s former self.

1 Like

Ok boomer xD

20 cha3

No i dont.
Do you, boomer?

As a business, There’s definitely no customer care, concern, appreciation, what have you. At all. Zero.

They are bottom of the barrel now imo. For quite some time. I still want the game fixed though. I paid for a license assuming it would just work. Not sometimes.

2 Likes

These forums do not allow insults directed at members of the community, and stating that someone is a “boomer” and implying that they’re old is an insult - and thus it falls under the “Harassing or Defamatory” clause of the Forum Code of Conduct. You may be silenced for 3 days.

Please note that Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to suspend access to these forums at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, repeated failure to abide by the Forum Code of Conduct.

Also, please note that all forum penalties are applied manually by a moderator. It does not matter how often a post was flagged or not, because if a moderator does not agree that a post was in violation, no penalty will be applied.

These forums regret to implement such actions, but at times it is necessary to maintain a positive forum environment. We ask that you familiarize yourself with the forum code of conduct to avoid prevent future violations.

Forum Code of Conduct

Just educating my fellow peers and gamers alike of the perfectly reasonable rules~
I want to see everyone enjoy the forums

I don’t recall them saying anything like that.

Try switching regions. I’ve been playing on NA every day with minimal issue. If I do see a queue, it’s usually quite short, maybe a minute at most. And playing single player is an option if you’re too impatient to wait.

Ultimately, a tehcnical issue they did not anticipate (and was not a problem during the beta, for the record, so they can’t reasonably expect to know it was going to happen) and which they are working around the clock to improve, is not something that warrants giving refunds outside the policy IMO. It will be fixed, just give them a chance to fix it. They are working on it in good faith. And in the mean time, as I said, there are multiple ways to work around the problem.

I mean, did you read the blue posts? They clearly know they’res a problem, and the people who are working on it genuinely care that you’re having a hard time being able to play and they note that they are as well. I’m sure some of the devs expected they might be able to enjoy the game as players but right now they can’t, because they’re probably locked in an office until it’s fixed (not literally but figuratively).

Clearly millions of pepole are playing and many of those who are not are able to wait patiently for the problem to be resolved. Try going some patience genes and let them straighten this out. This is not in any way a repeat of W3R, they are actively working on the problem and have engineers monitoring the situation 24/7 to allow as many people to play as possible.