Even more self wield infinity questions!

Sorc board is dead so asking here.

What im wondering is, is there anything instead of spirit in off hand i should use on weapon swap? It seems like it’s a tremendous wait investing that much strength just for spirit, as other str reqs are quite low.

1 Like

The only alternative I see would be Lidless Wall, and you only loose +1skills.

Splendor
Lidless
If ES: CTA Staff with ES/Armor and all that jazz.

Those are the options.
Lose +1 Skill and gain a decent anount of Vit or Nrg.

thanks for quick response, yeah, the 1 skill on BO won’t be nearly as much as the 100 or so energy id get

Yes investing into a spirit for 1 extra BO is not worth it. I think the most common goal is getting an ES prebuff stick, or a mix CTA/ES stick, or just a CTA. whatever you use with it doesn’t matter just get the +1 skill.

hmmmmm, have the runes to make another CTA, may try to find an ES stick, can you shop them?

I think the normal ES stick is memory runeword in a 3ES base. Bonuses normally being tstorm and maybe enchant or one of the cold armors.

For the ES CTA I think you’re mainly looking for the same thing but 5 sockets. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong on that.

I do not know mathematically which is superior, my guess is that the more often your gear is +sorceress skill levels the better the ES stick is and the more often you’re +all skills the better the CTA. But please reference someone who knows better before doing it.

I dont use a spirit you can use a sigons or a lidless eye. When you have 2.8k mana it doesnt really matter. I use a lidless. I dont have a single point in anything other then mana.