EU SERVERS: Private baal hell run parties

Hi. I would like to compile or join a private 8 player games on EU servers.

The aim is to:

• teleport fast,
  • teleport at all :smiley:
  • have all in Throne, all killing fast,
  • in case teleporter died - others don’t let him be but back him up instead - in order to prevent him losing xp,
  • complete tens, hundreds of these runs flawlessly
  • even try to divide loot well instead of all grabbing anything that is dropped?

Any idea how to start? Discord room? Add any friends?

I am really tired of those lazy sosas and people who do not help you in the baal run when you die as a teleporter soso.

As experienced players of old times, I am sure we can together beat Baal 10000× times and level up faster than others on the realm.

I need to level up fast especially because of lost progress due to accidental character deletion which I describe IN THIS THREAD.

The idea is: who cares that soso wasn’t able to port and died? Just go all wp Keep 2 and help her along the way on foot. She’ll surely port next one with cheer once she has been recovered the body. Isn’t this faster than leaving the game (which as a result will cause a “wave of leaving”) and then trying to join another run? And on another run you either experience:

• that no sosa is actually porting, all in Harrogath,
  • you wait 3mins, someone ports and finds out it has already been done,
  • not being able to connect at all - full game?
  • connecting to an empty game?

Leaving the game is just another trait of selfishness of the player. Just after not porting, being a soso.

Thanks for good replies of all good players that know how to SOCIALLY WELL play the game. Oldschoolers, say.

I’m with you.

Not an EU player but jump regions pretty frequently (US based). I usually host Baal games whenever I’m bored from MF’ing. If you need a solo porter, just hit me up if I’m not doing anything. Main is a lvl 91 hammerdin (enigma, resist and block cap, 14k hammers, 3k HP). I’ll rather port a good group of players than a bunch of leechers.

psy#1600