Enigma and Infinity need removed

These make any character OP and enable them to fully carry a game. A single player should not be able to carry an entire online game. It will not give the sorc a MF advantage with so many immunes. Also causes the market to crash faster with more items flooding the market at a faster rate.
Even the cta was bad enough, another class shouldn’t have skills from another. Kills the group games and group mf games. So many people just spamming single games. Ruins the market and multiplayer experience.

3 Likes

ITT:

“I can’t afford these items so remove them. I don’t like seeing stronger players than me.”

Edit: also forgot grief…. Don’t forget to cry about grief…

39 Likes

lol. no. they aren’t needed to beat the game.

they are end game items to strive towards after you beat the game

8 Likes

Remove everything from the game that gives us something to work towards after beating the main story line! We all should be wearing cracked sashes!

:smirk:

11 Likes

More people who can’t play the game without them. I can afford everything atm but refuse to buy an enigma, makes the game boring. I have enough gold for 3 enigmas and infinity, fyi.

1 Like

if anything, they’ll add more items with teleport.

1 Like

No it is the people who buy the runes at ladder start and have a decked out character in a day.

1 Like

Damn. Well that’s fine. Enjoy your crappy incomplete characters that are invalidated by one piece of gear! Everybody else will be having more fun than you lol!

3 Likes

I like when people make things up to suit their complaints. I believe you. Really I do.

4 Likes

that’s not true at all lol

There’s your problem. Stop using forum gold. The game is more enjoyable without it.

3 Likes

Game is fine… items need to have power. There can be super packs that spawn that can have abilities that are impossible to beat. So to beat them you need players with impossible DPS… :wink:

1 Like

Tell me the fun in being overpowered and clearing the game with ease? How is that fun? Obviously another d3 player who came to d2.

3 Likes

How is it fun to be a gimped noob that complains about other people having fun? And sit down, noob. I’ve been playing D1 and D2 for longer than you, son.

4 Likes

Hence multiplayer and if you do a dual spec build you can kill anything.

2 Likes
1 Like

This dude sounds like he’s never played d2. You sound very bitter and ignorant buddy. Want some help?

3 Likes

This isn’t an online game in the way you think it is. Given that is what created in the days of dialup, it is predominantly single player and the online portion was a nice added bonus.

Just because you are too much of a noob to get the runewords doesn’t mean other people can’t have them. Have you tried not sucking at the game?

1 Like

How are these items hurting your hack and slash experience? What are they keeping you from accomplishing or what specific parts of the game are they impacting for you?

I’m asking as a player posting in this community that is constantly met with others wanting to tell me how I need to enjoy the game to the point they want to control what words I hear and protect me from things I don’t want protection from. I find it VERY odd.

Everything I need to know about you Ned. Make some friends.

Enough gold? You talking about fg? So, you have about 25-30k fg is what you are saying or are you talking out of your backside?