Enemy health bar invisible to colourblind even with colourblind settings

This is horrible design on their end wish I new this before I bought the game for console

1 Like

Even for not colourblind it’s undereadable. I and my wife can see it clearly ! It need to change !

Bumping this because these details are so important to fix. Not only do we not see the health bar due to size and color of the text blocking the meter; but I can’t even see anything have the time because my screen is covered with loot text. Let us turn off auto display of loot text while we are using controller. Game breaking and a simple fix.

Protanopia here and same issue pretty much can’t see enemies current health at all and the immunities are incredibly hard to see. The colour blind modes helped to differentiate the item quality somewhat although a system like d3’s would be better (symbols to differentiate instead of colours) as others have recommended blue healthbars would probably be best for this

Same problem here, I really wish they would fix this.i never know if I’m doing damage to something.

I want blue health bars

1 Like

Just got the game for Xbox to play away from home. Never had any problems playing on PC. Tried fiddling around all the settings, but it’s just impossible to see the monster HP. Kicking a dead horse, I know, but would like to see the colors changed.

Bump. Its still fubar. Give us settings or jesus christ make it white on black or something brighter on black ffs

1 Like

When a topic like this - very deserving of attention in lieu of disabled gamers - goes unrecognized and ignored for so very long, you just know that the people running the show do not give a !@#$ about their players (I censored myself to reflect the artificially enforced social values of Blizzard/Activision).

“Bug Report” must be an inside joke for the forum moderators, they must think of it as bugs coming to give reports on insignificant bug life matters.

1 Like

Bumping this. I’m just now playing the game on PC with controller and I am really struggling to see the dark red health bars on the black backgrounds. Blizzard can we please get some help with this?

Just in case if anyone still bothered by this problem: use mpq editor to edit any existed mod or create a new one to add file “hudmonsterhealthhd.json” under /data/global/ui/layouts, change “normalColor” field into { “r”: 0.47, “g”: 1, “b”: 1 } would change health bar color. you can find original structure of this file by using cascview to open game storage.

if using controller, you need to replace file “monsterhealth_console.sprite” with lighter background color verision under folder data/hd/global/ui/controller/hud/monsterhealth/