Enchant demon machine

Hi everyone.
I am trying to test some stuff with the enchantress build using the demon machine. This build remember much the fohdin in terms or low hardpoints requirement for the core.
Core:
Warmth:20
Enchant:20
Fire m: 20
Fire ball and bolt: 2
Telelport and telek:2
Total: 64.
So if you are at 93, you should have 40 remaining hard poits to use.

A saw some videos on youtube and what most people are doing is going or full ES or trading some of the points in ES for more static field range.

I tryed both and seems fine. But i am trying to fix some isues of the build, so i am trying now max telekineses and remaining poits in firewall (the ES i cast from a starf in pre buff, from cta or memory).

The firewall worked great in places you get decrepify often and do a lot of damage once you have maxed warmth and fire mastery.

But not sure yet what is the best way to go.
Any ideas???
Ty.

I don’t think Firewall is worth to use when at least +5 skills are missing (wep + monarch).
Playing Enchantress with Demon Machine too and Decrepify doesn’t look like any problem to me but maybe its just because my merc uses this new helmet runeword that gives an aura that reduces duration of poison and curses, which is really nice combined with healing aura merc and insight.
As resistances (except fire) are a real problem with my gear, I would never ever want to miss the Telekinesis ES combo. Instead of an Um’ed Viper I’m using Natalya Armor with 3 Facets in it. The added fire damage from facets is also multiplied by fire mastery which is together with the % increase ~1k damage :slight_smile:

Currently I’m using Oculus + Monarch for Buffing but I’m curious what effect +3/20fire Eschutas would have.

2 Likes

This new runeword in ladder is a must.
But i am playing no ladder.
Anyways. I think the best setup i have tested is using memory in swap, and put anoth points in static so when u swap u get around lvl 20 (16 yeards) to cover your hole screen. Then the rest of the points into energy shield (mine case i have 81% abs).
I am using:
Demon machine;
Flickering flame
Uped skin of viper with fire jewel. (This require 84 stg and is the max i require)
Magefist
Razortail
Eth sandstorm (poison is the only resist that matters)
Soj and ravenf
Caster amulet with 18fcr.
Merc with prayer.
I think is not much to change.
Only thing i have testes and worked is using fortitude instead or viper (get the frozen armor 25fch and more damage to leech).
But the way i am using gets more damage.

This is a smart solution to Decrepify. I like it. How do you feel about the lost IAS and Life Leech with Cure instead of Andariel’s Visage for the mercenary? Does the triple-dip into Prayer offset the reduced leech enough?

This is interesting. I may be being over-cautious, but even with TK/ES, I’m still using a Chains of Honor for the resistance for the damage that still makes it through the shield. Plus the +2 skills are very nice: Fire Mastery is +7% per level on its own, so 2 levels of Fire Mastery is almost the same on the +% damage, and then +2 skills also gives +2 Enchant. CoH does lose the -15% enemy resistance, but I think the net effect is still pretty close for damage, and it adds a lot of survivability over Natalya’s.

I have a +3/+18, and it’s a pretty decent boost over Oculus (which I was using previously). Definitely worthwhile if you can get one. I have another +3/17 Fire/14 Light/22 Energy selling for Ohm if interested.

Got Eschutas a while ago and socketed it with fire facet. Still no good rolls on magic orbs (+3 fire + 3 Ench, + 3 FM would be awesome).
I’m not missing the merc’s leech and there are some armor-leech options if necessary.
Even with Infinity, Flame and my Natalya armor some areas are tough in splitfarms (CS, Baal). Normal enemies are oneshot anyway but agains fire immunes my armor increases the damage by ~43% (just through lower resist). There is more fire immunity in this game than anything else.

Details Question: If the Demon Machine Sorc puts on a Dragon Armor, does the Hydra that gets procc’ed carry my Fire Mastery bonus or just the simple LvL 15 Hydra without any mastery?

The spawned Hydras would not only get the Sorc’s Fire Mastery, but synergies from points in Firebolt/Fireball as well. The Holy Fire aura would also get the bonus from Fire Mastery, but at lvl 14 it’s not going to amount to much.