Early patch notes?

I read somewhere they will drop patch notes on patch day, so we don’t start crieing for further changes. And I quite understand, the community rn, want to change so many things at once. It seems they don’t understand patches like these will come in the future, so everything is just a matter of time. Giveing feedback is ok, and disscusing changes, brainstorming, but wanting to shove every idea into one patch is too much.

4 Likes

Hopefully they don’t make us wait til the 14th. It’d be nice to get the full patch notes early so that we can see everything that was changed. Still deciding between a few different builds and patch notes would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Seems like forever…!

Once the first ladder started, we will be busy and they have a lot of time for ladder 2 patch preparation :smiley:
Now, almost all players are just waiting…!

People just need to have patience, which seems to be in short supply these days. The notes will be released in 4 days. I’m sure waiting for 4 days won’t kill you. Its not going to matter what the notes say, nothing is going to change last minute. Once the changes are made you’ll have months or years to see what builds to go with.

Be patient!

1 Like

they will actually. patchnotes will be released after 2.4 launch

I dont care either way, but i dont see why they couldnt / wouldnt release patch notes like 1 day before. Ppl want them and i dont think its such a big deal?

2 Likes

I will honestly be furious if chat still doesn’t work but everything else is whatever to me.

same here, something to stay updated please, good information to read

If Indian has read it somewhere (prob. in the developer teams’ meeting minutes in his inbox or whatever workflow management app is now trendy), then I am inclined to believe him :smiley: :smiley:

I would prefer them on the evening before, just so there can be some pure brainstorming hours for the fans :slight_smile:

No I actually read it on the forum. :laughing: Or may be Reddit?

1 Like

I hope they drop the patch notes when they take the system down for installing it. Then I’ll have something to do while I’m waiting for them to get it installed so I can play again. It’ll scratch that itch while the system is down… Lol

When the patch notes drop, I’m still hoping for a few additional changes, such as:

• Blade Fury AR per level
  • Lycanthropy 1% FRW per level
  • WarCry mana cost reduction
  • Remove knockback from BK
  • Move Cain by Act 5 Stash
  • Cresant Moon in claws and daggers
2 Likes

Anything can happen. But don’t keep your hopes up. If they leave stuff for other patches, it’s totaly fine.

Crescent moon in claws will even more destroy fire or ice builds.
Why is it that only lighting is allowed to do damage?
I demand huge buffs to them first.

Also, it makes no sense that whirlwind was not touched at all. Or concentrate barb. So basically melee buffs lol

4 Likes

14th is kinda early since the new ladder doesnt start until the 28th,

Agreed. Don’t get me started on whirlwind, made an entire thread on PTR feedback…

What is all the fuss about moving Cain Act V about?

I hear there was a patch where he was at the stash but honestly it would be a bit crowded there in p8 games and I really like his current position next to Qual-Kehk. It feels … right

anything thing in red lettering or scratched out is what we will expect in 2.4 from original patch 2.4 notes, a lot of pally stuff was changed along with other changes there were going to originally have in 2.4,seems holy fire isnt going to be as nearly OP now.But this is where you will see any changes they make before 2.4

I’m dying over here!!!

I think the issue is that walking across the town to Cain adds like 3-4 seconds to someone’s speed mf runs. They want to complete a mf run in like 46 seconds, but walking to him makes it 52 seconds. They NEED to maximise their loot per second played to the absolute apex, so having the extra 30 feet of distance is a travesty.

Thats the only thing I can think of as to why it would matter at all for such an insignificant change. Cain is what, like 4 seconds of walking from your stash and 3 seconds from the WP? Maybe 5 seconds of walking from a TP? Not exactly a catastrophic, apocalyptic, game breaking bug.