Early December update

They’re doing a lil sum. /players 8 is arriving!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this.

That patch still leaves party not finder as it is. Blizzard disappoints once again.
Greatest multiplayer game and they are focusing on single player cheat commands

5 Likes

You don’t know what you are talking about calling it a cheat command.

But I get why people are disappointed. This is announced as a BIG patch and has things in it that should have been there since launch.

The players slider for SP is the easiest of all fixes. Nothing to write home about.
Desperately needed for SSF, but not rocket science.

There is still some way to go, but I call that a smal step in the right direction.

That’s great news, but WHY are they making it reset every game… it will be so annoying to set this in every game and will make runs a lot slower…

1 Like

You are cheating a game that there are 8 players in it so you can get more xp. If you want to do that the only option should be playing online or lan with friends.
Anyway it doesn’t matter now as you will get your cheat so enjoy it.

Tell that to basically anyone who has completed a holy grail on single player.

But regardless of whether you consider it cheating or not, you can’t argue that the players X command is part of the LoD for a long time and is already included in the PC version.

Therefore it was time they patched it to consoles.

Who even plays single player?

I mean in a sense we all are due to the defunct party finder …

But will this command apply to online private games with just you in it? If not, it seems Kinda pointless.

1 Like

Why they ignore our wish for lobby and ingame chat?

cheat command?

hey fool, you still have to kill monsters to even get the loot. monsters that are 8x stronger. and 8x chance for more junk to drop.

get a clue

I do. I’m too old for the multiplayer hustle including disconnects, server issues, trade scammers.

Therefore I play at my own pace solo self found, maybe I’ll even complete a grail sometime.

The players X will help me immensely level new chars to where they are fun…

1 Like

And you have 7 players less to pick that loot from you. It is a obvious cheat. Playing this game in single is a sad thing so I get it why you would like to feel that you are achieving something special by using commands.

Have fun :roll_eyes:

Lol those cheeky …

read this part? your wish is being granted … what in the actual F … SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN GAME SINCE RELEASE and now fanboys are gonna praise blizz and they’ll feel happy and chuffed to give you Shi* that should already been in game

absolutely nothing to improve MP but hey, we get /player 8… we should all be happy right