Duplicate Set Item Drops

Hi There

Been playing Diablo II Resurrected and believe I’ve come across an issue with Set Items. Of course this could be just random luck but since its happened twice now in the same character don’t think its coincidence.

Over my years of experience playing the game, when a set item drops, you’re more or less likely to find the other pieces in the set not too long after. That still happens here however, twice now I’ve received the same piece of the same set for two different sets! The odds off this must be extremely low so is it a bug with the probability ?

The set items I got duplicates of were:
IsenHarts Horns & Milabregas Orb

I am playing offline character of an Amazon player if that helps and have just made it to Hell

Please let me know if you need anymore info, happy to upload logs etc.

3 Likes

that’s pretty normal. you can get duplicate town portal scrolls from duriel as sometimes he can drop like 5 portal scrolls and nothing else lol. cow kong drops sets often and i even seen him drop 2 of the exact same item before.

Fair enough, it just seemed odd to me as I’ve never come across it before. Thought it worth a look to see if it was wrong in some way as it hasn’t happened before!

1 Like

I feel you… My 3 last set drops, in a row, have been the Isenhart’s Case!

1 Like

OK I have now received my Third IsenHarts Case in a row. Again is this normal behaviour ?

1 Like

Isenhart is something that often seems to drop multiple times.

Especially the breast plate.

There is something about Breast plates that drop oddly.

I have once seen 1 rare and 2x set breast plate on same drop :slight_smile:

man i’m getting like 10-20 Isenhart Set pieces a day, im sick of them :confused:

perhaps a regression issue, it keeps happening to me today.

I got about 10 Cleglaw’s Claws in 2 days